Dr. Theune @ Plaza Family Care

Does anyone know where Dr. Theune from Plaza Family Care has moved on to??

I'm not looking for any negative opinions of her care so please only answer if you know the answer.

Thank you!

HtownResident HtownResident
Jul '20

I hope to find out as well! I've been going to her for years and would love to follow her.

Irisheyes Irisheyes
Jul '20

Following! I saw her just a couple of weeks ago and then was no indication she was leaving.

Doggomom Doggomom
Jul '20

Same - they said she was out but may return. We are hoping she is well.

W. Nykin
Jul '20

I spoke to her office/Plaza last Friday 7/10 and she was on vaca and returning Monday 7/13 bc they left message for her about a med for me. Did you misinterpret the message of she is away and returning?

SS2cats SS2cats
Jul '20

According to their Facebook page, she is no longer affiliated with Plaza Family Care!

Dadof3
Jul '20

I don't see that on the Plaza facebook page, and Dr. Theune is still listed as one of the physicians in the group on the Plaza Family Care webpage.

summerrain1 summerrain1
Jul '20

I saw the Facebook post too, but it seems to be gone now. It was a very clear post - they said she will no longer be affiliated with Plaza Family Care.

The Facebook post has been removed. Interesting.

Jul '20

Well this terrible news. I have been going to this office since I was a baby. The bigger this office gets the worse the service is. She is the ONLY doctor I like there - the rest are terrible. If she is practicing somewhere else, this might ensure I make the change away from this office.

DancerLife
Jul '20

Let us pray she is well.

Greg A
Jul '20

https://www.pfcmd.com/physicians/
she is on their webpage

4catmom 4catmom
Jul '20

I know everything is a matter of opinion and preference, but I'd like to say that not every other doctor there is "terrible." At one time or another over the last 2+ years I've had experience with Drs. Theune, Tailor, and Chang, and they were all perfectly good doctors. Dr. Chang is my regular PCP, and is easily among my favorite doctors in my adult life.

Monty Monty
Jul '20

Life saving #1
When I first went to Dr. Chang he went over my records from my previous doctor and found a life threatining problem with my blood that my last doctor never noticed. All I ever got from that doctor was that my sugar was good. Nothing else.
Life saving #2
He found my carotid was 85% blocked and recommended a surgeon to operate.

Say what you want, but this guy is thorough, dedicated and the best.

There are many reasons a doctor may leave a practice without a trace. Maybe she has an ill family member, maybe she’s burned out from covid, etc.

People have reasons for leaving jobs.

We wish her and her family well and move on.

For reals For reals
Jul '20

Dr. Chang has been really good to me.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Jul '20

It's official. I received a call from Plaza today.

Jul '20

This is horrible news! She really is a wonderful doctor.

abc123
Jul '20

Dr. Theune seemed like a good doctor the one time I needed to see her because Dr Chang was not available.

Dr Chang is my regular PCP and he is fantastic. He's very thorough, and I never feel rushed when I want to discuss health issues.

Rob Durana Rob Durana
Jul '20

I'm really sad about this. I thought the world of Dr. Theune, and wish her well wherever she goes.

summerrain1 summerrain1
Jul '20

She will be in Dr. Godkar’s office. He is a cardiologist who is expanding his practice. I believe August 1st is when she starts there still in Hackettstown

Irisheyes Irisheyes
Jul '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.