Lost Cat-MV

Lost Cat-MV

Rascal has been missing 11/2/2018. Corner of Nikitin and Baldwin in Mansfield Village. She's petite and has never been outside. She was strictly an indoor cat. She is microchipped! Without any solid sightings of her I am thinking someone took her in. I need to know what happened to her and ultimately get her home. She's an important member of my family, my best friend. My heart is missing a huge piece. My daughters are now old enough to experience the joys of having a pet and they LOVE cats and I'd really love to share that with them. I know it's been over a year and a half but I'm not giving up hope. I know she is out there somewhere. Please help me spread the word. If you know anyone in MV ask them to keep their eyes open and ask neighbors. She's not forgotten. I want her home I miss having her and having a pet in general but im not ready to open my home up to another one. Thank you!

AshleyJ AshleyJ
Jul '20

I did post on here when she first went missing.

AshleyJ AshleyJ
Jul '20

I’m so sorry

Rascal is still missing. I still have hope she's somewhere, probably in a new home but I need her back! She belongs with her family who love and miss her.

Ashley Ashley
Jul '21

There was a grey tabby found just posted on here. It's in Oxford but you never know.

Brenda Brenda
Jul '21

Ashley, check the Pet Adoption League web site for Eli under PAL Cats. Eli was born in 2015 and she looks similar to Rascal.

This I believe is a free site and alot of owners post on here:

https://www.pawboost.com/site/index#sign-up

Good luck, will keep eyes peeled for her! Pray she comes home safe :)

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/955226

Is this your cat? Markings look similar to your sweetie. At least maybe email message her- the markings look strikingly similar! Says the cat they found is very friendly and it might just be your sweetie!

The cat is still showing up at my sister's in Oxford and has kind of made the garage its home. Its fed but we haven't attempted to pick it up because we don't want to scare it off so I'm not sure if it's male or female. It loves being pet though. My sister has two indoor cats so we don't want to bring it in the house in case of FIV but it eats and drinks. I can't tell if it's an old cat or just sickly from not getting enough to eat. Somebody definitely owned it at some point though.

Animallove Animallove
Jul '21

Re: Lost Cat-MV

Another pic

Animallove Animallove
Jul '21

And another

Animallove Animallove
Jul '21

I think this is your cat…. http://www.hackettstownlife.com/classifieds/56767

LibertyThinker LibertyThinker
Jul '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.