Lifeline testing

Has anyone ever done the lifeline testing that periodically is as Trinity Church They do scans of arteries. Wondering how accurate it is? Any stipulations in fine print for it?

Suburbia Suburbia
Jul '20

https://www.lifelinescreening.com/

Here is their website. There seems to be a fair amount of info about what and how they test.

These types of preventative screenings are always a good idea in my opinion.

Some radiology centers also off packaged screenings of various tests as well.

I participate each year and will be present at Trinity on 7/20.
I know the procedure has its critics but I tend to agree with Greg, monitoring that might discover a potential problem is worth the cost. The procedures are usually thorough and efficient.

Evergreen'69 Evergreen'69
Jul '20

Do you have info on when Trinity Church offers them? (and details: how much and so on) I know Dr. Rupani used to do them. She is wonderful.

DogDayAfternoon
Jul '20

There seems to be screenings set for July 20th at Trinity.

Personally, I'd ask my doctor what he'd want me to have and go do that. I think proactive testing is great too. Unless it's something that has an extremely high rate of false positive. You can get a lot of information on the web about Lifeline, but I ask my primary instead.

Thank you everyone! Good to hear positive feed back on it!

Suburbia Suburbia
Jul '20

I used to go every few years to have the Lifeline screenings done especially when I did not have good insurance as I do now and had some concerns.... They are very reasonable and thorough and if they find a problem...then you are referred to your Dr. anyway for follow up. Yes, I would definitely recommend their services..

joyful joyful
Jul '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.