Found cat

Found cat

I must be a cat magnet or something because another very friendly cat has found me! This sweet boy is on the smaller side, black with a brown undercoat and brown on the tip of his tail. Gets a little skittish sometimes but otherwise is very sweet and demands to be pet. He will put his paws on my legs trying to get my hand to pet him. He does not have an ear tip but seems to be neutered or perhaps is not old enough to mate? Really hoping he has a home looking for him as it may be difficult to get him adopted around this time (lots of kittens).

Thecatsmeow Thecatsmeow
Jun '20

Re: Found cat

Here is a picture where you can kind of see the brown on his tail.

Thecatsmeow Thecatsmeow
Jun '20

What was the location? I may know this cat. If it's the same one he was most likely dumped and is living with the ferals. Trying to find placement for him.

PleaseandTy PleaseandTy
Jul '20

Re: Found cat

Update: this sweet boy was never claimed and unfortunately now has a ruptured abscess on his neck. I managed to get him in a carrier and to the vet. He was given antibiotics and the wound was cleaned so he should be recovering soon. They did not find a microchip so likely he was just dumped outside. He was given a rabies vaccine and tested negative for fiv/felv. He is neutered and about 2-3 years old. He is a good boy that just wants attention once he gets comfortable.

He is being held inside right now but unfortunately can not stay there for very long. I would really hate to put him back outside with this winter quickly approaching. If anyone would be interested in fostering, even if just temporarily, please let me know!!

Thecatsmeow Thecatsmeow
Nov '20

Hi Maybe! Can u email me please

Joni Sattely Joni Sattely
Nov '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.