Cat Missing

Cat Missing

If you see our cat please let me know. His name is Jake. We live on Washington St. by Grand Ave. He is on the lean side and very timid. Grey and White.

Lisa Hodierne Lisa Hodierne
Jun '20

He is most likely (since timid) very close by and hiding, too scared to come out, even to you. Best thing to do, leave a ground floor door or window open... He may come in on his own OR set a humane trap. I have one your can borrow if you'd like.

worried worried
Jun '20

Thank you.

Jun '20

Hope Jake makes it home soon. Poor little guy. Im on Madison and will keep my eye out for him.

Our cat got out once and wound up in our neighbors garage. If it wasn't for me hearing and following his little meo who know how long he would have been in there. Maybe ck around neighbors garages or sheds.

sandblaster sandblaster
Jun '20

I THINK I saw him on Water St. this morning - Friday 6/5. It was about ~ 9:15 am. My cats saw him through the window and were very agitated. I looked out and it was an unfamiliar cat. Send me private message and we can see if we can find if not already home by now.

SS2cats SS2cats
Jun '20

@SS2cats thank you very much. I just got back from there. I ended up meeting Andrew and he thinks you probably saw his cat. But thank you so much for reaching out to me.

Jun '20

Re: Cat Missing

Update - Jake was transported from Hackettstown and left off at Alphano Rd and Freedom Rd Recreation area.

PLEASE be on the lookout

Weebiekins Weebiekins
Jun '20

Sorry the road is called Freeborn Lane

Weebiekins Weebiekins
Jun '20

I live on Washington and Valentine........ very early this morning I saw a white one
with what looked like black spotting

hose251 hose251
Jun '20

Transported? Did he catch a Kitty Uber?

ianimal ianimal
Jun '20

ianimal - Our very very famous HackCATStown Mayor who is now passed away (RIP) rode a UPS truck across town. MORE than once. And my brother and his kitty friend drove my friend Bubba to visit.

With katz, you can NEVER tell!! We're mobile.

Sugar Sugar
Jun '20

is this Jake?

Sarah Sprague Sarah Sprague
Jun '20

Sarah, Did you have a picture of the cat in question?

Bumping up... Jake is still missing after being driven up by Godlewsky's and let out. There was a possible sighting today off of Alphano Rd. There is a reward being offered.

Weebiekins Weebiekins
Jun '20

who would find a cat and then take it ten miles away and drop it off somewhere without trying to find the owner. that person needs to be outed and punished harshly.

I thought the same thing, mac.

DogDayAfternoon
Jun '20

If the cat on Alphano Road is Jake and it’s pretty close to where he was dropped off maybe you should leave a trap with his litter box and something with any smell that’s familiar to him maybe some food (which is tough with the hot weather and bugs) close to that area.
I really hope you’ll have Jake home with you soon.

Nellejoy Nellejoy
Jun '20

HI I am notifying someone who lives on 53 Alphano... hope this helps

Joni Sattely Joni Sattely
Jun '20

Any word on Jake?

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Jul '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.