Clothing drop off

Hey all,

The local clothing drop box is taped off for some reason and I have two giant garbage bags full of baby/toddler clothes. It would kill me to throw them out but the few boxes I know of seemed roped off. Any suggestions? Being very busy these days, I was looking to drop and run rather than donating and having someone look through every item.

Thanks!

Consigliere
May '20

Consigliere - please PM me. I'll explain.

I just dropped clothes at the AmVets in the Home Depot lot yesterday afternoon. They may still be open

Weebiekins Weebiekins
May '20

Independence Fire Dept. Bin is open

Ziggy Ziggy
May '20

Thank you Ziggy and weebakins!

Consigliere
May '20

Go to Independence firehouse and drop off- helps the firemen - or Flanders firehouse and many other firehouses, help your local firehouses.

millennium millennium
Jun '20

Consigliere - if you are talking about the bins at Liberty School and Mt. Lake Fire HOuse, the company that is there is financially strapped from the pandemic. We are looking into getting a new company.These bins also benefit the Mt. Lake Co. Thanks

I was talking about independence fire Dept next to pequest cemetery

Ziggy Ziggy
Jun '20

Ziggy -- I'm aware you were talking about Independnece. So, I mentioned Mt. Lake

Mt. lakes firehouse and the school is a different company than the company at Independence firehouse - I worked for Millennium and unlike other recycling companies the owners have not folded because of the pandemic - they are still paying all the contracts they have out there and accepting the clothing...

millennium millennium
Jun '20

Just a follow up. Thanks ziggy I used the drop off at the Indy fire dept

Consigliere
Jun '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.