Any place local I can order quiche from?

Is there any place local that makes a good quiche that I could order for pick-up? We're fairly new to the area, moved here in September. Thanks!

The best quiche I have found is at Christie's Artisan Bread & Pastry Shop in Clinton. They usually have them daily.

Whitehouse Station General Store is a very close second place. You have to order the quiche ahead of time there.

Both are about 30 minutes away.

whocares whocares
Apr '20

Call Uzma at Hackettstown Health Food. They don't have it all the time, but if you ask you can find out when they'll have it next.

You might also be able to order it from Silver Birch Kitchens. See their Facebook page.

I'm pretty sure I saw quiche in Giancarlos in Ledgewood last time I was there -- call first to make sure.

happiest girl
Apr '20

Hayek’s in Newton.

kb2755 kb2755
Apr '20

Cafe Pierrot Andover, NJ
Hayeks Market, Newton, NJ
My first choice closed due to Covid-19
Hayeks Market is open and has many delicious items, there Quiche is great. I would order ahead of time

SusanC SusanC
Apr '20

Yes! Your Kitchen!

Pie Crust=Make your own/ frozen or ready made.

Prepare Add-Ins – This includes cooking meats and vegetables, shredding cheese, etc.
Amounts to your own liking.

Combine Eggs & Milk/Cream – Beat together, then whisk in the add-ins. 6-8 Eggs per crust.1/4 cup cream or milk.

Bake – Pour filling into crust and bake until just about set, at least 45 minutes.
Let it cool a bit, then slice and serve. To freeze, cool baked quiche completely, then cover tightly with a couple sheets of aluminum foil and freeze for up to 3 months.

Greg A
Apr '20

café pierrot in andover and sparta

Hayek's in Newton.

Tranquility Farms in Allamuchy

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Apr '20

Tranquility Farms, delicious

Pumpkin43 Pumpkin43
Apr '20

FYI Real men don't eat quiche!

Woke 2020
Apr '20

Thank you for all the great suggestions!

Thisilldous in Belvedere.

Eperot Eperot
Apr '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.