Norm Baron

I don't know if anyone is aware of the passing of Norm Baron, owner of Baron's Hallmark Store in the Hackettstown Mall for many years. He also owned three other stores located in Mansfield and in Pa. He was also very active in both the Hackettstown community and Warren County. He passed away on March 31st. I do not know where he was living at the time of his death. I saw a post from his daughter which did not give those details. May he rest in peace.

Parental Unit Parental Unit
Apr '20

Sad to hear. He was a great guy.

I miss Baron’s Hallmark till today. Loved shopping, browsing and chatting with Tracy. Loved Christmas time at Baron’s too, RIP Norm

justwondering justwondering
Apr '20

Norm battled with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis for many years and spend his last few days at the Karen Ann Quinlan Home for Hospice in Fredon, NJ. He lived in Panther Valley with his wife, Laura. In addition to owning Hallmark stores, Norm was instrumental in reviving the Hackettstown Area Chamber of Commerce in 1978 and was one of the founders and original incorporators of Skylands Community Bank in 1990.
He was a nice, gentle, thoughtful friend.

Norman Worth Norman Worth
Apr '20

RIP Norm Baron; a very nice man. I miss Baron's Hallmark very much for all the reasons cited above by "just wondering." I occasionally see Tracy in Shop rite, and Good Memories of my Baron's Hallmark gift buying and card selecting surface.

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
Apr '20

I just heard about Norm's passing and my heart stopped...He has been through so much these last few months and such a trooper through it all. I was his store manager at Mansfield and Hackettstown Hallmark store at one time and since then we remained friends. R.I.P. Norm Baron..You will be very much missed by us all..

joyful joyful
Apr '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.