Pallets

Looking for a few pallets, haven't really gone out looking yet, any ideas ?

Grillmaster 2020 Grillmaster 2020
Mar '20

Haven't been by there in a while, but there used to be a place in Washington that always had a "Free Pallets" sign out front. You take 57 West, turn right onto Belvidere Ave., and it's up a bit on the right. Or, if you know where Warren Hills HS is, go past it, turn left at the 4-way stop, and it'll be on your left.

JerseyWolf JerseyWolf
Mar '20

Try shoprite

Bug3
Mar '20

Mango on Stiger ... they always have them curbside to take

Booster90 Booster90
Mar '20

Grillmaster 2020

The place JerseyWolf mentions has had pallets out near the front of their driveway a number of times as I've passed, so that makes it even harder to miss.

Also, the ReStore at The corner of S. Salem Street and Route 10 also usually has a number of them free for the taking in the back. My Dad and I took a few when I needed some to place things on in my storage room. Great for keeping air circulating around your stuff and keeping it off the concrete.

Phil D. Phil D.
Mar '20

Thanks to all for the info.

Mar '20

If you cant find any I have a few from my pellets you can have

Harold Harold
Mar '20

Try Blue Ridge Lumber on Liberty St.

Frank 1945 Frank 1945
Mar '20

There are ads all the time for free pallets on Facebook Marketplace as well as Craigslist. There is an ad now on Marketplace for free pallets in Hackettstown.

I saw some by the walmart dumpster on Sunday

Robert J Rowe Robert J Rowe
Mar '20

Usually that company across from the state police barracks in Washington has them out to the road!

Michael Michael
Mar '20

Found what I needed right at the lumberyard in town, thanks again for all the replies.

Mar '20

I have a large wood pallet in front of 20 windswept in lv if anyone needs one. Free of course.

Scott Scott
Aug '22

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Pallets
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.