St Patrick's Dinner

Any special places around here featuring this?

Bernie Bernie
Feb '20

I would say most any food establishment will have some sort of St. Patrick offering. From any of the scores small restaurants, bars, civic organizations as well as many of the chain restaurants will have special menu items. Heck even Mcdonalds may run the Shamrock shake.

I'm waiting for the green McRib sandwich, lol...

ianimal ianimal
Feb '20

Ian

I'm just ticked that the McRib never made it here this season. I'd have had a 100+ mile trip to make it to the closest location that featured it according to the McRib finder website;-) Guilty pleasures, lol.

Phil D. Phil D.
Feb '20

Being somewhat Irish, having grown up on corned beef and cabbage, I evolved my Irish to the world’s best Reuben. Got me corned beef, check. Got me cabbage re: sauerkraut, check. No whiskey, but I got Rye. Some swiss to keep it neutral. And a little Russian just to get my vote ;-)

Strangerdanger Strangerdanger
Feb '20

I think Stella's G's is doing a special dinner......

American Legion has Corned Beef & Cabbage dinner on Friday Mar 13th.

Knights of Columbus has a St Patrick's Day Dinner on Tue Mar 17th - seatings at 4:00 and 6:30.

Tri-County Fire Dept is doing a corned beef dinner March 7.
Support a local FD!

Realllly
Feb '20

Thanks for the information for the local places.

How does one get tickets to these dinners?

Bernie Bernie
Feb '20

Bernie

Check the "Calendar" section on this site and use the arrow to change to March. Look under the Events for St. Patrick's Day and around it and you should see both the dinners and locations listed. Each should have contact information so you can order tickets via phone or some possibly online. Best of luck and enjoy!

Correction on my part, since I just checked to see what was listed, but that's why I stated "should":-( Unfortunately, the only current listings are for The American Legion Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner, which you can do a "walk in" unless you want to place an earlier order for take out.

The Grand Marshall reception is also listed, should you wish to attend that.

Currently there are no other listings, but I'd keep checking back, as they are bound to be added to the Calendar, though of course some wonderful souls associated with various events may wish to also post full details here to make it even easier for you and others who wish to partake!

Phil D. Phil D.
Feb '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.