Hackettstown singles group's

Wondering if there are any Meet up or Singles Group's in the Hackettstown area. Thank you.

Sandy Sindlinger Sandy Sindlinger
Feb '20

I haven’t heard of any , but we could always start our own singles group .

Single2020 Single2020
Feb '20

I believe they use to have singles meet at Mattars on Sunday evening around 6 PM don't know if they still do.

Madelyn Madelyn
Feb '20

There was a PV Social Group for a while - not just for singles - and it has since stopped functioning.

4catmom 4catmom
Feb '20

Match.com. There’s many single people, from the Hackettstown area, on that site. It’s user friendly. Met my significant other, on that site. Going on 20 years now. That “left/right swipe” thing seems like a weird way to meet the “right one”. I remember going to a singles meeting, near Flanders, over twenty years ago. Don’t remember the name but there was never more than 20 people there. Today? I think there would be even less people at a singles event in today’s world. Hope OP finds good company.

Guilty-Remnant Guilty-Remnant
Feb '20

I agree with single2020. We should start a new singles group.

Shady Shady
Feb '20

I think a lot of people would like that, but then like last time people start saying couples are okay, too - and that means trying to figure out who is single and who is not and so on. ;)

DogDayAfternoon
Feb '20

This has been tried here so many times over the years and has amounted to nothing. The reality of today is that the majority of people can't commit to attending anything.

We used to do happy hour meet ups years ago. Single and non-single were welcome. It started off well, but after about 6 months we would be lucky to get 5 people to come out.

I wish you all luck in your quest to find "the one".

Calico696 Calico696
Feb '20

You're better off going on MeetUp or starting a group on there for people in the area. Then, you get singles to join or join singles in outings for groups already formed. They have them by age and by things you like to do. Just a thought, that way you aren't among couples.

DogDayAfternoon
Feb '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.