Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Made Up Hallmark Holiday! Let those cash registers ring! LOL

On a serious note, I hope everyone enjoys the day. Any special plans?

We will be going out to dinner tomorrow night. Not sure where. I tried to get reservations at a couple different places, but everything was booked unless we wanted to eat at 10 pm. I guess I will have to start calling a month in advance next year. Sigh...

We are just going to go to Easton, wander around and try to get seats at the bar at whatever restaurant we can.

Calico696 Calico696
Feb '20

Calico, we also learned it’s better to avoid eating out on valentines day and go the day before or day after. The restaurants often have a limited menu and limited seatings and it’s just too staged for us.
Enjoy your night wherever you end up!

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Feb '20

We've got reservations at Bells Mansion but should be back home by 10 or 10:30. The kids are at Nonna's this weekend, so maybe we could meet up with you and Horatio for a drink somewhere. It would have to be a quick one though, because I have to go into the office tomorrow. Text me later and let me know what you guys wind up doing...

ianimal ianimal
Feb '20

ianimal - Horatio works Friday nights, it's tomorrow we are going out. Enjoy Bell's and don't forget to review it. LOL

Calico696 Calico696
Feb '20

My husband is deployed right now so no plans for me. Maybe I’ll take the kids to Dairy Queen!

Jesse132 Jesse132
Feb '20

Jesse132 I am sorry you are alone today. I was alone on my first anniversary. I know how you feel.

Enjoy the day with others. Love is always.

Bernie Bernie
Feb '20

Thank you, Bernie. Not my first go around with deployments. I’ve been married 13 years and almost every anniversary and birthday he is away. It’s fine, still going strong!

Jesse132 Jesse132
Feb '20

Hi Jesse132,
Thanks to you, your husband and every other military family for the sacrifices you make. I love the soldiers but hate the wars.

Guilty-Remnant Guilty-Remnant
Feb '20

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Roses with chocolates and all sorts of goodies
Watching Oak Island, they're finding some woodies
Drinking some wine, a nice little red
Wondering how I might convince her to bed.....

When the dog bites, when the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my Valentine's things
And then I don't feel so bad

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Feb '20

We went to Bistro 46. Food was really good. A little crowded and we were seated near a louder group, but we had reservations, and everything went smoothly.

Tracy Tracy
Feb '20

We rented the new terminator movie, on Saturday. That was our big Valentine’s Day. Linda and Arnie were in it, but I was still disappointed. I was happy to be warm and comfy, on the couch, though. Some people don’t even have that option. I take NOTHING for granted. Hope everyone had a good time!

Guilty-Remnant Guilty-Remnant
Feb '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.