what happened about the stabing

A few weeks ago a man was on the ground, stabbed, on Drakestown rd and Mine hill rd. In the Projects built for low income people. Does any one have any info on this .police and ems there from washington twp.was there but everyone seems to have hushed it up?

Frank 1945 Frank 1945
Feb '20

Was in the newspapers back then. Just google it:

https://www.dailyrecord.com/story/news/2020/01/23/long-valley-stabbing-morris-county-results-serious-injuries/4551290002/

Where are those low-income projects?

Strangerdanger Strangerdanger
Feb '20

Sorry - but Projects?!?! Please enlighten me as to where we have projects in Long Valley...

DancerLife
Feb '20

First, surround yourself with your prejudice, then go to recent stabbing, turn left :>)

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Feb '20

I would not call them "projects" at all. They are behind the Hyundai dealer.

whocares whocares
Feb '20

OMG I almost fell off of my chair.. Projects!! Thank you for that laugh...

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Feb '20

Wow. 'Projects'? LOL I guess you mean some may be affordable housing. That is not the same. Be kinder.

DogDayAfternoon
Feb '20

The projects in Newark started as very nice low income housing in the 50s and 6os before the riots

Bug3
Feb '20

Bug3 is correct

steven steven
Feb '20

Frank 1945 go to the WTPD and ask the officers. I’m sure they are willing to give you information.

Realllly
Feb '20

Yes, he is right. But, beyond so what, what does he mean? In the end, innuendo. Like the past is prolog, it’s the 50’s and 60’s again and the Drakestown development is about to go project, riot, and burn the place down?

Things get good, things go bad, sometimes they get better, sometimes they get worse, sometimes they don’t change.

But innuendo, that’s priceless. Ask hopeless.

Feb '20

Just sayin

ALL of the townhouse projects in the area might end up as PROJECTS in 50 or 60 years when people stop careing about them anymore

Bug3
Feb '20

In 50 or 60 years I’ll be 80 or 90 and probably won’t care

So might any edifice. Right? It’s the special connotation attached to the sum of projects, 60’s, riots, Newark that sends that old familiar trope.... Personally, I’m more concerned about the class of driver who buys a Hyundai ;-)

Feb '20

EMS and police have to follow HIPAA laws. We are not allowed to tell anyone anything about calls, who was involved or what happened. If we do, we lose our certifications. So, don’t go asking EMS personnel for information because you won’t get any info. My answer to people who ask me questions about calls I am on is “Sorry, I can’t tell you anything.”

Jesse132 Jesse132
Feb '20

I live there and they are not low income projects. I made over $100k last year so if I’m low income then Maybe for LV I am!! Lol

H-Town Mama H-Town Mama
Feb '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.