I'm cursed by Oak Island
Anyone else been sucked into "the most watched island treasure hunting reality shown filmed in Nova Scotia?" Like Ghost Hunters without the ghosts, it's all about the personalities......except this time there's no Brian to melt down.
What I like most is how is season 1, it's pretty hardscrabble and now in season 7 we have "bump-outs" into the ocean, ground-radar, percussion-radar, yuge excavators, swamp draining, bore-hole drilling, millions and millions $$$$ in investment.
But it's not about the money, it's about the people, the memories, and the fact that each week we basically end up with squat and softly say: "please sirs, can I have some more...…"
I laugh, I cry, it becomes a part of me. Anyone else?
I think moonshiners is much better or maybe ice truckers
2 weeks ago
I cant believe what progress they are making now. Its a fantastic show.
Also sucked in, I keep hoping for the seventh person to die so the treasure can be found already! I curse my brother in law for telling me about this show years ago
Some of the ages of the things they find can change history books as we know them.
I do like the show, but.......
- the treasure was found years ago by the black ex-slave, OI landowner, and really rich guy.....they’ve mentioned him but never researched him
- Nova Scotia will let you dig anywhere
- the seventh person has died last season.....Blakenship??
- we will find JFK alive in a Knights Templar underground city
- the searchers will discover that current residents keep dropping old things
- the entire team will find wood at the same time
That’s our favorite; “I’ve got wood!” Happens every show. Hard to miss. Sticks out.
But, for fans, the big question: Oak Island shape: duck, dog, or something else. I say duck, wife says dog.
Leave a Reply
To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.