Accountant/Bookkeeper

Hi there. I am starting a small business and need help with the accounting aspect and the bookkeeping of it all. If you know of a CPA or Bookkeeper that works privately with different clients and is reliable please post down below! Thanks!

Sarah Sarah
Jan '20

Hi Sarah,

My name is Rich I am a local CPA and would be able to help you out. Please call me at (908) 310-9341 so we can discuss your needs

Thanks,
Rich

Richard Bloom Richard Bloom
Jan '20

Hi Sarah -

Please do not think this is a scam because its not - please visit your Small Business Development Center in Hackettstown - Google the information below. This is a federally funded and state funded organization that provides free counselling services for small business owners throughout the county. There are centers located in each country in NJ. Services include QuickBooks and general accounting, marketing and bushiness planning, and start-up support. I have been using the SBDC in my county since 2006. FYI..I am a certified QuickBooks Proadvisor!!

Good Luck!!!

Please visit the link:
https://njsbdc.com/northwest-new-jersey/

NW-SBDC is located at:
150 Mountain Ave, Hackettstown, NJ 07840

Michele Michele
Jan '20

That's great advice Michele. The center is about much more than just the bookkeeping. They have all sorts of resources about sales & marketing as well as business planning and financing.

Great resource.

Hi GC -

Absolutely!!!

SBDC services are abundant and they offer training classes too!! I am so glad you see the value in this amazing service...:)

Michele Michele
Jan '20

I am a bookkeeper that have set up many small businesses over the years. I would be interested in talking to you further.

Kathleen Nolan Kathleen Nolan
Jan '20

Michele is correct about the SBDC being a valuable resource. You may find what you need to start there.

If not, Michele sounds like she is equipped to assist also with Quick Books for Business for you since she mentioned that she is a Quick Books ProAdvisor.

A ProAdvisor is a QuickBooks-certified independent accounting pro who can provide strategic insights to drive small business success.

Sounds like a good place to start with.

The Rhyme Animal The Rhyme Animal
Jan '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.