Salt Spa in Mansfield

Anyone know anything about the new Salt Spa that's opening next to Piggy's deli in Mansfield?

Bear Mom Bear Mom
Nov '19

I spoke to the owners , will be opening this month, they have a salt cave and large message chairs, and Yoga area, and a place for children! I have allergies so can't wait for them to open!

Robert Robert
Nov '19

This is great! I have asthma and have been going to a salt room in Bergen county and it has helped tremendously. To be able to stay in town (and save the hour + drive) is a relief, I can't wait. Are there any links?

Laurel Laurel
Nov '19

There’s already a Salt Spa place in Hackettstown on Bilby Rd.

https://www.saltopiasalts.com/visit-us.html

Gripit
Nov '19

Wow, I didn't even know about that - I've been driving all the way to Bergen County when I didn't have to, ugh.

Laurel Laurel
Nov '19

I love Saltopia on Bilby Road!

whocares whocares
Nov '19

Creative Twist on Main Street also has a salt room.

Rivive in Budd Lake next to DAS Creamery has a salt spa. I think it opened about a year ago.

Mrs. Pipes```` Mrs. Pipes````
Nov '19

What is a salt room? Sounds drying

Bentley
Nov '19

There's one in Flemington as well across from the hospital.

kelleo22 kelleo22
Nov '19

"What is a salt room? Sounds drying"

Hahahahahaha!

Calico696 Calico696
Nov '19

I don’t understand business that open and don’t make the effort to get their name out there.

Seems like many of us have not heard of the place on Bilby road.

Nosila Nosila
Nov '19

Salt does what for asthma? Feedback please

Saltopia only recently started selling from the store. They do much of thier selling on QVC and use the space as a warehouse.

Alla that makes more sense.

Nosila Nosila
Nov '19

Saltopia is much more than a warehouse. Visit and see the wonderful assortment of salts, salt lamps and the salt cave. They also offer dinner parties, the food looks awesome .
Well worth a visit.

outsider outsider
Nov '19

Can someone expand on this.. what is a salt spa.. more info please!!!

SaltopiaSalts.com

Has everything you need right on the website.

DogDayAfternoon
Nov '19

What does a session cost to breathe in the salty air?

Hackresident Hackresident
Nov '19

https://www.saltopiasalts.com/salt-cave.html

Has all the information you need

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Nov '19

Didn't even realize these exist or that there is one locally until reading this thread. It is pretty interesting. I'd like to hear if anyone has felt benefits from going.

Hopeful Hopeful
Nov '19

Check out Revive Studios in Budd Lake. My wife works there. They have a salt cave with a halogenerator (thats where the real good therapy comes in)
Awesome space, great staff (obviously haha) and they have a groupon right now she said. $25 for an hour private session. They also hold yoga classes in the salt cave a couple times a month I think
Revivestudiosnj.com

Jack Quinn Jack Quinn
Dec '19

Can't wait to go to Saltopia. It's only 10 bucks for 30 minutes and they have packages. May check it and see if it's really good because it might make good gifts.

DogDayAfternoon
Dec '19

Another Salt Spa is opening. I used to think the town was saturated with Pizzerias, Nail Salons, and Convenience Stores. Now it is an over abundance of Salt Spas. Go figure.

Stay woke
Jan '21

Where is the new one going in?

Treetops Treetops
Jan '21

The Salt Spa that was at Saltopia( they closed) is moving to Center Point Wellness.

happycamper happycamper
Jan '21

Well, Stay Woke, the businesses could combine into one big Salty Pizza Spa. I'd go!

LibertarianismRules LibertarianismRules
Feb '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Salt Spa in Mansfield
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.