Infinity golf in Phillipsburg

Went last night and had the best time, under new management , really nice owners and staff to help ,, definitely going back ,,,

Is that the place in the old silk mill?

ianimal ianimal
Nov '19

Not sure, but there is also an amazing restaurant in front there ,, it’s off the beaten path but lots of fun , byob also until the brewery opens up.

What kind of golf; website is vague. I like putt putt and putting

Strangerdanger Strangerdanger
Nov '19

Virtual golf. Computer-simulated.

ianimal ianimal
Nov '19

"there is also an amazing restaurant in front there"

Name?

Calico696 Calico696
Nov '19

Marianna's is the only restaurant in there. I don't know about "amazing", but it's better than average, IMO.

ianimal ianimal
Nov '19

Oh, ok. Thought another might have opened there. I'd give Mariana's a solid "good". Is that craft beer place still open there? We haven't been out that way in a bit.

Calico696 Calico696
Nov '19

Do you have to know how to play golf to be able to virtual golf? Or can you not know anything and have fun?

Nov '19

SD, it's really no different from regular golf... if you cant swing the club through the hitting zone on plane and with a good club head speed, it's going to be a long afternoon, lol.

ianimal ianimal
Nov '19

Calico, Gnarly Brews is long gone, I believe.

ianimal ianimal
Nov '19

Yeah, just looked it up. They closed in October of 2017.

Calico696 Calico696
Nov '19

Actually, you freed up some time for me!

Indoor virtual putt-putt, virtual golf, real craft beer, hmmm,

Nov '19

Sounds like this course goes on forever

You can also put or just hit balls , there is a new brewery going in , don’t know when , Marianna’s is pretty good , you don’t have to know how to golf ,, It’s just fun for something to do in the winter ,,,

Its 20,000 sqft of putting and chipping with 5 hitting bays and 4 simulators

Infi
Nov '19

Went to Infinity golf last night with some friends , we all had the best time , we were there for four hours , we BYOB’d food and drinks , Thank you Justin and Rob for a fun place ,,

I just found out last week that Marianna's is under new ownership and management. Gonna swing over and see what the changes are.

Calico696 Calico696
Feb '20

DS & DH are at Infinity now having a great time!

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Feb '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Infinity golf in Phillipsburg
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.