Direct TV with AT&T

Does anyone know who services Direct AT&T in the Hackettstown area?

Does anyone know who services AT&T Direct TV in the Hackettstown area? It's nearly impossible dealing with AT&T and I want to reach out to technical support on my own.

THX

we bought ours thru the ATT store in mansfield - maybe they can help you.

animal lover animal lover
Nov '19

What is the issue?

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
Nov '19

Once Direct TV was bought by AT&T Customer Service went down. Prices started going up and customer service blows. I was lied to several times

Isn't there a local directv installer in Hackettstown?....I would call them

Bug3
Nov '19

Direct TV has always been horrible...been considering going to dish for a while now.

Darrin Darrin
Nov '19

I've had Dish for almost 20 yrs. The service is excellent. But their prices have gone through the roof. Getting ready to cut the cord.

auntiel auntiel
Nov '19

Hard to know who to call without any info on the issue. Could be anything from satellite placement to receiver issues. I had DirecTV for 15 years and it was totally dependable and only minimal increases mostly when I upgraded or changed receivers. I had trouble ending the service when I moved because AT&T was so bad at customer service. Went to AT&T to quit and they had to call somewhere, then that call gave them another number to call. Finally got someone to help over the phone in the AT&T store but had everyone there shaking their heads at the runaround for service. Maybe that has changed from 6 months ago so try the AT&T store.

You gotta switch back and forth, I got direct tv to drop their price by telling them I was going to dish and showing them the quote ;-)

Darrin Darrin
Nov '19

@auntiel re: Getting ready to cut the cord:

https://www.groundedreason.com/cable-tv-alternatives/

https://cordcutting.com/how-to-watch/local-channels/

• Hulu: ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, The CW, MyNetworkTV, and Telemundo.
• YouTube TV: ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, The CW, MyNetworkTV, and Telemundo.
• FuboTV: NBC, CBS, FOX, The CW, MyNetworkTV, Telemundo, and Univision.
• AT&T TV Now (formerly DirecTV Now): ABC, CBS, FOX, and NBC.
• Sling Blue: FOX, NBC

ftcfda@aol.com ftcfda@aol.com
Nov '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.