Thanksgiving buffet

Other than Perona Farms or Long Valley Pub, does anyone know of any places that are having Thanksgiving brunch or dinner?

Doreen
3 days ago

Harker's Hollow Golf Course.

Calico696 Calico696
2 days ago

Matars usually has a good spread. They book fast and do not even advertise

exphysics teacher
2 days ago

Calandra's Mediterranean Grill in Fairfield, McCloone's Boathouse West Orange, Morris Tap & Grill Randolph, Pantagis Renaissance Scotch Plains, Bernards Inn Bernardsville, Randolph Diner Randolph

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
2 days ago

I'll add Architect's Golf Course and the Ryland Inn to the list... but neither are "buffets", if that's really what you're looking for.

ianimal ianimal
2 days ago

Mattars is not a buffet but is excellent

htownguy htownguy
2 days ago

Black Forest Inn is a another great choice but not a buffet. It's noon to 8PM.

The best in the area.

https://www.stroudsmoor.com/event-or-holiday/

ooo, that DOES look good, ru.

ianimal ianimal
2 days ago

ianimal - My experiences there is that it's not as good as the pictures. By no means is it bad, it's good. But I can't say I think it's worth the price.

$43.95? Yikes! Not worth if for me, as I can only eat about $10.95 worth of food. LOL

We will be at Gateway Lodge for Thanksgiving. The buffet is included in our two night stay. Definitely not local. ;-)

https://gatewaylodge.com

Calico696 Calico696
2 days ago

I can eat $43.95 worth of shrimp alone, lol.

ianimal ianimal
2 days ago

Hi, Clinton Station Diner has Thanksgiving Dinner . Call them for details.

Holy smokes. That's $43.95 plus tax and gratuity. That's a LOT of money per person. (plus, no leftovers for the week)

DogDayAfternoon
2 days ago

It's cheaper than Perona Farms for Thanksgiving at $50. But I don't think it's as good.

Throw in that tax and gratuity, which is be a lot considering people have to work holidays so others can enjoy their meals worry-free - and it's a LOT. I couldn't justify 70 bucks to eat total on any day. LOL. I enjoy having leftovers also. I also love not being rushed to turn a table over.

DogDayAfternoon
2 days ago

Randolph Diner does one too, I think it’s $34.95 per person but not positive on that.

Is Anita doing her annual Thanksgiving dinner at Marley's?

Botheredbyuu2 Botheredbyuu2
2 days ago

Yes, there will be a free Thanksgiving meal at Marley's again. It's on the HL calendar.

There will be a free buffet at Trinity Church, Hours are 12-2:30

Clinton Station Diner I believe is $25 pp.

The Bernards Inn is having a Thanksgiving Buffet...

https://www.bernardsinn.com/inn-events/53-inn-events/466-thanksgiving

Adults - $69.00
Children 6-12 - $35.00
Children 5 and under $15.00

LMAO no thanks.... Is the turkey laced with gold ianimal?

At least they are serving green bean casserole at the $69/pp buffet. LOL

Calico696 Calico696
16 hours ago

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Thanksgiving buffet
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.