Comcast 2019 Outage Thread

Winds are howling and lost Comcast internet about an hour ago in Oxford.

Anyone else?

Lenny Rock Lenny Rock
October 17th

Ours is fine in Independence

Mommyof3 Mommyof3
October 17th

I dont think we need a thread for an outage that hasn't happened...but thats just me

Fake outrage, I love it.

An outage DID happen to Lenny Rock in Oxford.

Anyone else?

Hackresident Hackresident
October 17th

I'm pretty sure the "Connected" app that Comcast offers will disclose of any outages.

Anyone having slow speeds this evening, especially on downloads? Upload speeds aren't terrible?

Route 46
1 week ago

Yes. Slow speeds for about a week now. Reboot fixes it for a few hours then degrades again. Same with you? I am a few miles down the road from the Comcast office in port murray

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
1 week ago

A reboot doesn't seem to solve the problem. Just started today...I wonder if it's storm related.

Route 46
1 week ago

We were having issues with Comcast for the past week. Intermittent internet and the channel couldn’t be changed without rebooting the box. Finally called and had a tech come this past Sunday. Had to replace a connection piece where it enters the house and also something at the pole.
We’re on the mountain in LV.

Blackcat Blackcat
7 days ago

My only complaint is the boxes get slow at times to where finding a show or movie to watch becomes a slow process.

Metsman Metsman
7 days ago

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Comcast 2019 Outage Thread
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.