Hyandai Sweepstakes

Did anyone get the Rt. 46 Hyundai flyer with the peel-off "Mega Money" lotteries?

Did anyone else match 2 number, side-to-side?

Is this another scam, or did I win? LOL.

Hackresident Hackresident
Oct '19

I won $2,500 yesterday. LMAO

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '19

did you go into the Hyandai dealer to check your number next to your name, against their Board's Winning Number.

Isn't this the same place that people wrote about 6-12 months ago?

Oct '19

No. I threw it out.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '19

I got one also that's says 2,500, I live 45 minutes away though, so I called to try to check, and the guy just said "I can't get that information for you"

Dougl97 Dougl97
Oct '19

we all won $2500. 1 number matching next to your name with their Board wins. it's a scam to get you to come in and buy a car. I wonder how many true winners there are......

Oct '19

What do ya know! I just won that amount, too. It's uncanny!

DogDayAfternoon
Oct '19

$2500 is that magic cash number that we all won! they're instructed to play dumb on the phone, and they don't tell you that you have to match yet another number at their dealership. you must read the fine print just underneath the pull-up cards.

Oct '19

Here's a pretty good rule to follow: Don't believe you won any "sweepstakes" that you never personally entered. If you get something in the mail that says you won something and you never actually entered the drawing, its a scam.

Jim L Jim L
Oct '19

i'm gullible, I guess. once is okay, twice falling for the same 'win' dumb, 3x a fool to fall for scams and people that aren't honest and truthful.

so much untruth in the world these days. & it is not okay. (lol). agree?

Oct '19

Those things go right in the recycling bin for us.

Mommyof3 Mommyof3
Oct '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.