2019-20 NHL Season

Training camps well over with. Much of the preseason in the books.

No one excited?? Is that a reflection of the local teams...

A reflection of the local teams … Capitals and Blues had a dandy game Wednesday night.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Sep '19

Andy - OT barn burner in Boston. PP controversy, "continuous motion" although the puck goes in well after the whistle.. Leafs not even breaking a sweat using the minor leaguers. Not a good sign for Les Habs. Toronto so long long in talent. But will it translate into the playoffs? The Caps the opposite. Not deep in talent. Yet good to be competing.

Good summer for the Devils with getting Hughes and then picking up Simmonds, Subban, and Gusev. Cautiously optimistic for this season. See how the goaltending holds up.

thomasnj thomasnj
Sep '19

Puck drops 10/2, preseason results means very little.
Hockey news has TB winning, I’ll agree regardless of last years fail.
Thinking Isles go far, watch Boston and Winn.
NJ, NYR and Philly battle for last playoff spot.
What say ye all...

Roywhite Roywhite
Sep '19

I'm excited for the upcoming Rangers season. With the new additions, the Rangers may be an exciting team again.

The Rangers/Devils rivalry will be good with all of their new additions as well.

I will miss Zuc though.

Bobbob Bobbob
Sep '19

I didn't really keep up with much of the Devils' off-season, beyond the headline announcements. I don't care much for Simmonds or Subban on a personal level, but it's hard to ignore their talent on the ice. Than again, I didn't care for Yagr until he came to the Devils, either, but during his time here he *completely* won me over. Hopefully the same will be the case with these two guys.

Monty Monty
Sep '19

I didn't care much for SImmonds or Subban before either. They're the kind of guys you hate them, unless they are on your team. Then you love them! Kinda like how Claude Lemieux was.

thomasnj thomasnj
Sep '19

I have friends in Ottawa who are big Habs fans, who swear to me that Subban is really a great guy. And I must say, he seems to be going out of his way to endear himself to NJ fans on social media. So as I say, maybe/hopefully I'll learn to like him.

On the other hand, I can't say I've ever heard anyone say Simmonds is a great guy.

But regardless of my personal feelings, I'll be happy if they help us win games.

Monty Monty
Sep '19

Looking forward to taking in a couple of Devils games this season.
Easy drive and park- great value in my opinion.
Also- terrific Portuguese right around the corner
(BRASIL)

Stymie Stymie
Sep '19

It's "Brasilia" and it's ok... but there are much better Portuguese restaurants Down Neck than that.

ianimal ianimal
Sep '19

Goat Roti at Downtown is better as well. I was taken there by a friend of the owner. The oxtail is really good too, but I can only eat a small portion of that at a time...

Maybe Subban can finally learn how to play defense in NJ.

kb2755 kb2755
Sep '19

I'm not sure it's possible for me to go to a Devils game without eating at Hobby's Deli beforehand. We were season ticket holders for seven years, and I think I can probably count on my fingers how many times we skipped Hobby's before the game. After we gave up our seats (due to my wife getting a new job with more night hours), we sometimes went to Hobby's for dinner and then back home to watch the game on TV.

Monty Monty
Sep '19

Just like Rutt's Hutt was the stop when they played at the Meadowlands, have to say that Hobby's is a great replacement when going to the Rock.

thomasnj thomasnj
Sep '19

where the hell have *i* been? just heard for the first time during the pregame show that JD has come back to the Rangers in the role of President. I think it's a great move... he did a heckuva job in St Louis and in Columbus.

ianimal ianimal
Oct '19

ianimal - JD may have only been an OK goalie, but he's a great hockey insider. That and a great student of the game is what makes him a good president or GM. Very much a good judge of talent and financial administrator. He might not have been a play by play guy but it's what made him a good commentator as well.

Meanwhile I have a cat excited about Prague. Lightning and Sabres up.

Stall!
1st goal of NYR year,
LGR!

Roywhite Roywhite
Oct '19

whoa-oh-oh...

ianimal ianimal
Oct '19

Slow start to the season for the Rangers, schedule-wise... their last game was October 5th, their next game is October 12th and the next after that is on the 17th.

That's more of an NFL schedule than NHL.... and I'm sure they'll pay for it later in the season with 5 games in 6 days or something ridiculous like that.

ianimal ianimal
Oct '19

NJ falls sharply to Philadelphia.It's going to be a long season if Schneider continues like that. It'll be a very long season if Hart continues like that. Chances are neither are entirely indicative of the longer term. But how long they last are likely the make or break for both teams.

In any case, I have one seriously happy cat tonight... ;-)

I know it's way early in the season, but man, I'm seriously disappointed with the Devils' start. Granted, it takes time for teams to gel and for chemistry to develop, and I didn't expect them to come out guns a'blazin' right from the get-go. But I did expect to see some glimmer of hope given the aquisitions they've made. They don't look any better now than they did before. Sheesh....

Monty Monty
Oct '19

No cure for an ailing NJ like a house call from NYR. Knew that would happen, shoulda’ bet.

Dangit!

Roywhite Roywhite
Oct '19

I figured it would be their first win because I was out to dinner and couldn't tune in to watch. But I did get home in time to see the third period.

Monty Monty
Oct '19

NHL broadcaster Don Cherry was fired for saying that Canadian immigrants had failed to honor the nation’s fallen military heroes

Iamrite Iamrite
Nov '19

Canada has a military?

ianimal ianimal
Nov '19

Yeah, they've had forces fighting in Afghanistan for several years, along with Estonia, Latvia and several other small countries, doing their part.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Nov '19

The rookie Kakko has been playing much better of late for the Rags. I think he's got a shot to at least flirt with 40 goals in his freshman season...

ianimal ianimal
Nov '19

ianimal - He certainly had a good game. But that 40 is based on only that last game and the number of games played. If you take the fact that he's played 10 out of 16 games into consideration it's still more like 25 goals if he plays the same number of games. It's more like 15 if you had checked in the day before. It's still a long season left to go. Be happy for the good game and check back in more like half way. ;-)

"If you take the fact that he's played 10 out of 16 games into consideration it's still more like 25 goals if he plays the same number of games"

What are you talking about? I don't think he's been scratched from the lineup yet. He only scored one goal in their first 9 games but has scored 5 in the last 7.

Overall, his 6 goals in 16 games would only equate to 30 goals, on average, but I think he's going to keep it going.

ianimal ianimal
Nov '19

For better or worse ianimal, I looked up his record on CBC and it only gave 10 games.

Kakko has played every game,16. But there have been a couple games I wondered if he was a scratch. Great moving with the puck. Doubt he’ll top 25 goals, he’s doing great.

Cherry refuses to apologize, he criticized peoples behavior and he’s stickin with it, kind of refreshing in todays overly PC world.

Roywhite Roywhite
Nov '19

Cherry should have been fired three decades ago just because he's a complete and utter douchenozzle.

He's also not the first (nor the last, I'm sure) "entertainer" to lose their job for deciding to interject their personal politics into their professional life.

ianimal ianimal
Nov '19

Dang we jinxed him. Kakko scratched, flu.

Roywhite Roywhite
Nov '19

Babcock in Toronto canned. Huge contract, huge expectations and some regular season success, but not much else. Lotsa talent up there.

Roywhite Roywhite
Nov '19

Babcock was no surprise, they haven't been where they should be for a while. But is Keefe really the future? Would have been quite a bit easier for everyone if he had started the season. I sure don't envy anyone there who has to go in the net.

Hall traded, NJ to Arz.
Ba-bye, oh so many expectation, so lill’ accomplished.

Arz havin a decent season, building up their team, but their going to pay with a 1st rounder, and a couple later rounds the following years. Halls a free agent next year.

Roywhite Roywhite
Dec '19

Sometimes players get a new lease on life with new teammates, new surroundings, and most importantly, a new system which fits their talents. We will see, time will tell, etc. The coaching and team culture has a lot to do with it.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Dec '19

The Devils just don’t stink. They stink on ice.

LOL … good one.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Dec '19

Shero has no idea how to rebuild. This is year 5 now, and the Devils are probably worse now than when he took over. He kept Hynes way too long. And if you look at the talent they have in Binghamton, they are in really bad shape. They are the joke of the AHL right now.
IMHO, we need to fire Shero and start from scratch. Marty Brodeur was being groomed by Lamarillo to become a GM. Marty was Assistant GM in St. Louis and look what they did while he was there....win a cup.
So we put Brodeur in as the new GM and give him the keys and see what happens. Especially with all these draft picks we have coming up, lets see what he can do with them and get back on the right track.

#FireSheroHireMarty

thomasnj thomasnj
Dec '19

Marty left St Lou the year before St Lou won, he was an assistant GM there. I believe he’s in front office with NJ now.
Don’t really know or ever heard about Lou grooming him as a GM, from what I’ve heard is he’s not a strategic type of professional, better off as a coach, but thats just a rumor.
How many owners has NJ had the last few years, the team reminds me of the 80’s, free tickets again? Bring back the green.

Roywhite Roywhite
Dec '19

BTW if you think bout it, (I had to look him up), it was Larsson originally for Hall for now a #1, a 3rd and 3 prospects, now thats a theft with a deadly weapon for Shero.

Roywhite Roywhite
Dec '19

It's been a demoralizing few years for Devils fans, for sure. As I said previously, my wife and I were season ticket holders for years. Attended between 30 and 35 games every year. Now we often don't even watch more than a period or two on TV. Sometimes we don't tune in at all. It's not that we're fair weather fans; I expect my team to lose on occasion, or even have a bad season here and there. But seriously, they're not even competitive most of the time now. Crazy bad.

Monty Monty
Dec '19

Artemiy Panarin eh? What a great scoop by the Rangers.

SportsGuy
Dec '19

NYR gives tomorrows start to Shesterkin. Top of the league in goalie stats in ahl this year and khl last. The future goalie is here? No status given on Georgie, Hanks the back up. Only question is which one is not on the team at EOY.

Roywhite Roywhite
Jan '20

The first shall be least and the least shall be first … I've seen just about everybody fall and rise over the last five decades … I even remember the New York Yankees finishing last in the American League (when it was one 10-team league) … over the course of time, everyone has their ups and downs.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Jan '20

"Icing on the cake". Nothing beats shutting out Sydney. Well, Marchand flubbing like an 8 year old might...

Too bad Vegas couldn't hold it together. Or the one time in the season I actually hoped NYR would come out on top. But NO.... ;-)

Kaapo scores! Been awhile. Leads the league in goals...

8. For 18 yr olds. Till thurs, then he’s 19.

Roywhite Roywhite
Feb '20

It's a nice feeling to know the Goaltending is set for a long time to come. Now I just need to work on pronouncing Shestyorkin.

Denis Denis
Feb '20

Its easy just say, “Igor”.

Scary incident last night.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/28683219/blues-say-jay-bouwmeester-alert-heart-episode-bench-game-postponed%3fplatform=amp

Roywhite Roywhite
Feb '20

Yeah I saw that last night. I'm guessing heart episode is another word for heart attack?

Denis Denis
Feb '20

Big game on Broad Street tonight... the Rags have stormed back from lower-level mediocrity to only being 2 points out of the final wild card spot with 19 games to play and two games in hand on Columbus. They are also tied with Carolina, who has a game in hand on the Rangers. A win over the Flyers tonight will give them a 12-3 record for February and extend their franchise record for consecutive road wins to 10.

If nothing else, March looks to be a lot more interesting from a hockey standpoint than I would have thought at the beginning of February.

LGR!!!

ianimal ianimal
Feb '20

The road win streak is really impressive, and just when you'd have least expected it :-D

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Feb '20

The Bread Man is as talented as any previous star the team has had.
Team is crushing it, if your a stat head look at some of what they’ve done, goals, pp, rw, etc. real great to watch. If only they could cut down on shots against, even with Igor, gotta cut down, or block a few more.
LGR!

Roywhite Roywhite
Feb '20

I jinxed them! I knew it!
Krieder broken foot after blocking a shot.

Roywhite Roywhite
Feb '20

Season over, typical sign a guy then out for the year ugh

Hadenough Hadenough
Feb '20

Broken foot and out for the rest of the year just after signing a 7 year extension.

kb2755 kb2755
Feb '20

I’ve yet to see a prognosis on Krieder could be all year, could be tape it up get a shot and back in 2 weeks.

Roywhite Roywhite
Feb '20

Re: 2019-20 NHL Season

Roywhite - if ever there was a "be careful what you ask for". Is Panarin really a Jean Ratelle or Rod Gilbert? He's for real, and he's having a banner year. But isn't "any previous star" just a bit overboard?

After spending a bunch on the contract, it would probably have to be a very very minor fracture. Unless they end up with a playoff spot without him, it won't be surprising not to see him again in the regular season.

Guys, no love for the Home & Home? Instead of 12-3 it became 11-5, and still a point plus a game behind the Canes. Only a point and a game in hand ahead of Florida.

Meanwhile, the back to back wins makes it now 6 straight wins in orange and black. That's good enough to be second, not just third instead of fighting for a wild card.
They're now 11-3 of late but with important games against Caps, Canes, Bruins, and Bolts.

Sugar Sugar
Mar '20

Flyers have an impressive power play. Vigneault has worked wonders since taking over that team. Rangers, of course, did not help themselves by committing early penalties.

How about that 42-year old Zamboni driver coming in as an emergency goalie and winning the game against his home town team?

Should be some interesting discussion at the general managers' meetings this week about the rule with each arena making an emergency goalie available for each home game. An emergency goalie has only been called upon twice since this practice was put in place in 2015 … the other time was in Chicago in 2018.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Mar '20

Bread Man for the Hart.

https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/28821537/nhl-awards-watch-hart-trophy-race-even-more-chaotic-one-month-left

Don’t think he’ll get it nor deserves.

Roywhite Roywhite
Mar '20

I Picked the wrong game to go to Saturday, one of Hank's few saves.

Denis Denis
Mar '20

Maybe cause they played on Sunday?
Lol.
I was gunna go too but the 12pm start and tix prices made it a beer n pizza on the couch day.

Roywhite Roywhite
Mar '20

Typo, meant Sunday. It was expensive, no last minute deals since it was kids day.

Denis Denis
Mar '20

I've got a cat watching very intently tonight. Big game. It's not just Boston but the Devils holding their own against Pittsburgh would put even more distance between them.

I've been to one Devils game this year (against Wash) and one Flyers game (the recent one with the Rangers) … saw the big hairy Russian guy score his 700th goal, but the Devils still won the game.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Mar '20

NHL is “paused”. Now what the h e double hockey sticks I gunna do now?

Roywhite Roywhite
Mar '20

26 years ago today
Capt Mess showed the way...

To the Cup

Roywhite Roywhite
Jun '20

Hurray!

Hard to believe it's been 26 years already.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Jun '20

I am gonna completely OVERDOSE on hockey today... Rags are blowing it, but that's ok.

Blackhawks/Oilers at 3; Isles/Panthers at 4; Habs/Pens at 8; & Jets/ Flames at 10:30.

ianimal ianimal
Aug '20

Hockey Night in Canada ... in August :-D

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Aug '20

ianimal - you're late to the party. Bingefest started Tue.

I dont waste my time with exhibition games, GC. Plus, MLB was still viable at that point... although I believe that was the night the Bucs blew a 4-run lead in the ninth.

ianimal ianimal
Aug '20

The Bucs blew a lead in the 9th and you tell ME to not wast time.... ;-)

Besides, I thought all MLB were exhibition.

GC, touche, mon frere...

ianimal ianimal
Aug '20

Nothing like overtime in the playoffs ... that was fun :-D

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Aug '20

OT Loss couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. ;-)

Today's Bingefest starts up at 2:00.

Flyers/Bruins, a rematch of the 1974 cup final ... the days of Bernie, Bernie, Bernie ... and I'm NOT referring to politics LOL

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Aug '20

Only Jesus saves more than Bernie.

Yes, and in a reference to an Elton John song that was popular back then, it was Bernie in the Nets :-D

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Aug '20

Last call for the Rangers

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Aug '20

Not sure Canes that good cause NY was that bad. Ugh

Yankee season!

Roywhite Roywhite
Aug '20

Quick question. How did we win the season series from them??

Iamrite Iamrite
Aug '20

Rangers had a lot of young players who should benefit from the big-game experience they got ... optimistic about next season ... the unsettled thing is the goal tending unless Lundqvist is OK with a backup role.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Aug '20

NY played real well at times last year, especially the 2nd half, Canes had a similar record to a young NY team who did not play anywhere near their season level in this series.
It remains to be seen how good Canes are my guess is the do not move on.

Hank is a 8.5 mil hit next year, its going to be interesting what is done.

Roywhite Roywhite
Aug '20

I'd be really surprised if the Canes reach the semis or finals.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Aug '20

Now we root for Carolina and Toronto to lose for draft position for the Skjei pick. The Rangers have a 12.5 percent chance of getting the first overall pick. Alexis Lafreniere, who led the Quebec Major Junior league in points (112), assists (77), is the consensus first pick.

Iamrite Iamrite
Aug '20

Flyers were impressive against the Caps today.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Aug '20

Wow all 6 games today could be elimination games.
‘Yotes just KO Nash in OT. NYI move on. Anomaly alert: no score in the 3rd, Pitt v Mont.

Roywhite Roywhite
Aug '20

roywhite, such is the nature of Game 4 in a best of 5 format. if the series isn't already over, it HAS to be 2-1. kind of like Game 6 in a best of 7 (-;

ianimal ianimal
Aug '20

Habs score with 4 minutes to go in regulation...

ianimal ianimal
Aug '20

NHL Draft Lottery will take place on Monday. The drawing will be held at 6pm.

Iamrite Iamrite
Aug '20

Flyers lightning at 8 tonight, knights v avalanche @ 3 it really should be reversed because of east coast/ west coast time but anyway 12 hours of daily hockey was fun.

Iamrite Iamrite
Aug '20

I've got one orange, and one black sneaker on all day in anticipation of this one!!

Islanders looking impressive, too, they have a coach who has recently won The Cup, that gives them something tangible that can help them.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Aug '20

Islanders seeded7th v caps seeded3 looks to be starting tuesday

Iamrite Iamrite
Aug '20

Worst case scenario. Penguins win first pick in the draft on Monday

Iamrite Iamrite
Aug '20

7-seed plays 2-seed in QF round, not 3-seed

ianimal ianimal
Aug '20

iamrite - 7th?? Aren't they going to be 6th. They reseed each round. Montreal is worst of all, they're 8th. Aren't both Columbus and Toronto worse than the Islanders? That makes the winner 7th, and the Islanders 6th.

In any case, the round robin is not done in the East. 1 & 2 need to have Tampa & Philly play and 3 & 4 waits on the outcome of Boston and Washington.

Philly gets Montreal ... those Flyers have been Phenomenal so far.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Aug '20

NYR 1st pick!

Roywhite Roywhite
Aug '20

They're making the projected guy out to be the next Gretzky ,,, let's hope.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Aug '20

Nice body slam in the crease by Korpisalo on Gourde. Double OT Playoff Hockey... gotta love it.

ianimal ianimal
Aug '20

Bruins fans are going to be up late tonight... even if someone scores a goal in the first minute of the 3rd OT, I have to imagine it takes a couple hours to get one team out of the locker room, disinfect it, and then get the other team in... not to mention pre-game warmups...

The 2nd game in the East may not start until after the second game in the West does, lol.

ianimal ianimal
Aug '20

Through SEVEN periods, Korpisalo has an NHL-record eighty-five saves and one body slam. Not a bad evening.... hopefully he gets the W.

if I squint just right, this could be the Rangers and the Maple Leafs. my eyes are aging faster than everything but my liver, lol

Just in, the Bruins/Canes game has been postponed until 11am tomorrow...

ianimal ianimal
Aug '20

The Islanders up 2 games to none ... closed it out in the final five minutes, won all the battles along the boards, great forechecking ... after Brock Nelson broke the tie with a nice goal one-on one against Holtby, after a costly Caps turnover, the Isles showed a lot of tenacity.

That's a tough team.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Aug '20

Boy, the Habs administered a serious spanking yesterday. Interested to see what transpires in game 3.

Stinky
Aug '20

Anything less than a supremely inspired effort on the part of the fly guys would be a major disappointment.

Funny how, year after year, top seeding means nothing in the playoffs. My basketball coach, over 50 years ago, used to tell us, anytime our hustle left something to be desired ... "hey, those guys haven't read your press clippings - they don't know how good you are ..."

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Aug '20

Isles now up 3-0 after an amazing overtime win ... I'm pondering, why do NHL playoff series need to be four-out-of-seven? I can see it in baseball because they have pitching rotations, but winning three in a row should be enough to settle a hockey matchup and I say that with knowledge of the times a 3-0 lead has been blown (the exception rather than the rule)

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Aug '20

I think Caps will win the next one. NY Martin is a beast, Isles really playin well. Still hate them, poor Boomer.

Rask op out in Bost has a lot more playoff experience than Halak but they s/b ok.

Roywhite Roywhite
Aug '20

Ovechkin is an absolute freak. What a wrist shot that guy has...

ianimal ianimal
Aug '20

Theres the Caps win, they go home soon now.

RIP Dale Hawerchuk, 500 goal scorer

Roywhite Roywhite
Aug '20

I remember his Flyers days RIP

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Aug '20

I remember him best from NHL '94 on Sega Genesis centering the line of Alexander Mogilny and Patty LaFontaine for the Sabres... RIP.

ianimal ianimal
Aug '20

He played in the cup final with the Flyers versus a really good Detroit Red Wings team in 97... he didn't have much left in the tank at that point but he still did a good job ... also played in a lot of big international tournaments/showcases representing Canada and the NHL.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Aug '20

I remember him from his best days in Winnipeg. The mid 80's were fun to watch.

A bunch of series should close out today. Onward.

That was a pretty good year for the Rags as well. Gretzky's first season with the team and he led them all the way to the EC Finals, but they lost to the Flyers in 5. I think that was the last season with a playoff round victory for the Rangers for an entire decade...

ianimal ianimal
Aug '20

I remember a lot of seasons in which the Rangers had a hot start, spent a lot of time in first place, enough to get us all excited ... and then they laid an egg in the playoffs. As Joe B on FAN would say, "oh, the pain" :(

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Aug '20

Flyers/Habs Game 6 Friday night should be fun...

ianimal ianimal
Aug '20

Flyers/Habs have played some real hum-dinger playoff battles in the past ... they even had a total brawl before the national anthems were played.

An amazing thing about the NHL playoffs is how these guys shake hands when it is all over, no matter how much mayhem went down.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Aug '20

@Andy Loigu - Same here. Good sports and best part is NO drama! Just professionals. Glad hockey is back even in its new state.

Somechick1 Somechick1
Aug '20

Are the Capitals winning the cup this year? Nyet.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Aug '20

Andy - I think anyone who watched them during the first two games in the seeding round could have told you that.

So Flyers vs Isles, Lightening vs Bruins. Onward we go...

The game did not disappoint... congrats to White Shoes.

ianimal ianimal
Aug '20

First time the Flyers have won a playoff series in eight years, since they knocked off the Pens. Flyers haven't won The Cup since 1975 ... is this the year? Series with the Isles is a revisit of the 1980 final ... Isles are a tough matchup. Really tough.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Aug '20

ianimal - Thanks, she'll take it. But she's not the hockey fan. Sugar is the one who does play by play and analysis for Kitty Sports Programming Network.

Fiiiiiiiiiiiish Stiiiiiiiiiiicks....

ianimal ianimal
Aug '20

The Gorton's Gang prevails tonight.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Aug '20

That aggressive defensive style, forcing bad passes and capitalizing on them, could carry the Icelanders (Steve Summers' line) to the Eastern Final .. where Tampa could be their toughest test yet ... Isles seem to have peaked at the right time, the name of the game in the NHL playoffs.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Sep '20

Is it just me, or does Brian Boucher sound exactly like John Davidson? Must be the whole mediocre goalie frequency/wavelength thing (-;

ianimal ianimal
Sep '20

You have trouble telling the difference between a New Englander and a serious Canadian?? Whatever that wavelength is, I suggest changing channels....

eh ...

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Sep '20

Hey, I got the East final right!
Stickin with TB, over VGK.

Roywhite Roywhite
Sep '20

Islanders may be on 'tank empty' by this point.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Sep '20

Backbreaker... dust off the brooms.

ianimal ianimal
Sep '20

Me...here
You...there
Icelanders...go home

Roywhite Roywhite
Sep '20

They overachieved ... have a nice summer (?) uh, off-season(?)

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Sep '20

Go, Warren Hills :-D

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Sep '20

Lightinin’ strikes!

Word is new season starts in Jan ‘21.

Roywhite Roywhite
Sep '20

The Rangers have already gotten going with off-season transactions and moves. Anyone want to start a 20-21 season thread?

https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/29979194/new-york-rangers-trade-marc-staal-second-round-draft-pick-detroit-red-wings

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Sep '20

The King is gone....Henrik!

Had Enough Had Enough
Sep '20

He had a marvelous career. There may be argument as to if he was the best goalie in the Rangers' history, but he certainly was one of the two best I've had the chance to watch. Despite recent disappointments, I choose to remember his glory days and wish him well in the future.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Oct '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.