Bells Mansion

Haven't been to Bells Mansion for several years. Looking for recent reviews of food and service ---- and in particular for the pierogies and penne vodka.

happiest girl
Sep '19

We were there recently for dinner with a large group of friends after forgetting about the place for years! Pleasantly surprised that it was as good if not better than we remembered. Service was fantastic. Sorry, can’t give you reviews on the pierogies or the penne vodka, though, but had to mention how great the food was otherwise.

Tiger Mom Tiger Mom
Sep '19

Was there at the end of June.. Will be going back I never order a pork chop out but had there pork chop over risotto and spinach highly recommend also heard from group we were with penne vodka was awesome .

Funcats Funcats
Sep '19

I had a beef Wellington there last year on my birthday. It was amazing!

Metsman Metsman
Sep '19

We went back in June and it was very good but went back a few weeks ago and sat outside on the patio so we can do the steak on the stone and our waitress was horrible took so long to bring out our raw steak that we have to cook ourselves which resulted in cooking our food in the pitch dark on the patio because it took so long.. wasnt good. Just depends who your waitress is

Foodlover Foodlover
Sep '19

We go there often, especially in summer for the patio. Always good food and service, haven't had a bad experience.

hktownie hktownie
Sep '19

We go there anytime we can sit on the patio, always enjoy it. We aren't a fan of the dining room decor, so we don't usually go in winter or summer... but the patio is great!

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Sep '19

I've always had good experiences there, but must admit I don't go often. Patio is great.

htownguy htownguy
Sep '19

We went for the first time on Mother’s Day and absolutely loved it. The food was fantastic and the service was great. Would definitely recommend.

Jules Jules
Sep '19

Beef Wellington is my wife's absolute favorite and not only do they make it as a special... they have it on their every day menu. So, we make the long trek up there 4 or 5 times a year.

ianimal ianimal
Sep '19

Where is this place?

Bug3
Sep '19

http://www.bellsmansion.com/

Bentley
Sep '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.