URGENT! Lost Dog (Reunited)

URGENT! Lost Dog (Reunited)

Missing dog, Umbra, 3 1/2 year old Australian Kelpie, lost on Allen Road near Grand Ave. No sightings for two days, needs medication!! Very friendly, very unlike her to leave yard. Please contact if spotted 914-204-2543. There is a reward for her safe return. Posters have been hung all over the area.

Molly
Aug '19

She's a cutie & even seems to have a tan dogbone mark across her chest. I didn't see her when I was back and forth in that area yesterday but will keep my eyes out. Did you put a couple of posters up at Donaldson's? Lots of folks in and out of there, which can be both good and bad, but definitely worth having posters hung wherever they'll let you!

Best of luck in getting her back!

Phil D. Phil D.
Aug '19

I saw the signs and have been looking.........hope she's found soon!

littlelu littlelu
Aug '19

Hi post here as well

https://wrnjradio.com/online-features/pet-watch/

Have there been any other sightings? I have been keeping my eyes peeled around town and saw one of your posters actually at my vets office. Hoping for the best!

Dogmommy Dogmommy
Aug '19

Look up the thread for Romeo and contact the agency listed in that threat that found Romeo.

Hackresident Hackresident
Aug '19

I believe Hackresident is referring to this thread for the lost German Shepherd named Romeo:

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/819314#t819324

I had a cat named Romeo - he was never lost and I participated in the forums as well as Hackresident referring others to the "Romeo thread" results in a choice of 50 threads to sort through.

I

Lynnada Lynnada
Aug '19

HACKRESIDENT - you may want to refer others to the thread titled "Found!! German Shepherd, Airport Rd." started by Gene Sheninger in Nov 2017.

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/819314#t819324

I know you are being helpful, but referring people to the Romeo thread is giving them 50 to try to sort through and each time you mention that, it adds another thread to the search. Some have contacted me about my cat named Romeo who was never lost and passed away due to age and illness in 2015. Hopefully, this can make it easier to find the right info for those with lost pets. Thanks.

Lynnada Lynnada
Aug '19

Sorry Lynnada.

Hackresident Hackresident
Aug '19

No worries Hackresident, we all just want the lost furbabies (or people) to find their way home safe.

Lynnada Lynnada
Aug '19

I saw on Facebook that this dog was found. Is that true?
I noticed they took the big poster down by Bea McNally's.
Wouldn't the next step be to take the other signs down?

Just wondering
Sep '19

I was informed on FB that the dog was returned by the people who took her.

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
Sep '19

"Wouldn't the next step be to take the other signs down?"
You would think .........

worried worried
Sep '19

Posters still up in Weis and on the traffic light coming out of Home Depot.

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Sep '19

Call the number- tell them you found the dog.

When they say they already have the dog- ask why the signs are still up?

Kind of like all the election campaign signs.

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
Sep '19

Let me start off with this.. If these people didn't care about their dog they wouldn't have hung up hundreds of posters looking for him!

Our cat a little over a year ago escaped his carrier at Budd Lake Animal Hospital. The outpour of people willing to help look for him was unbelievable. After 3 months missing these wonderful people helped us capture our Timmy n bring him home. They also offered to go around and collect the posters for us. That is a community helping each other. So instead of complaining help these people out. If you see a poster take it down. Thank you to everyone who helped to find our Timmy :)

Unfortunately 5 months after bringing Timmy home he died of Straddle Thrombus. Our hearts are still broken :(

Jacqui Jacqui
Sep '19

Oh no! Jacqui, I am so sorry to hear about Timmy. Sincerest condolences.

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '19

Thank you for your input. I agree, if you know the pet has been found, help take the signs down rather than complain about them.

Walking Girl Walking Girl
Sep '19

FYI I actually did not know that this dog was found when I saw the posters. I posted so that the pet owner and or friends/family could go take them down when they are over that way.

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Sep '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.