Where To Get A Ring Sized? Jeweler?

I need to have a wedding band re-sized. Where can I get that done in this area?

Monty Monty
Aug '19

any jewelry store

2cents
Aug '19

Stephen Fine on route 46 across from Hyundai
Highly recommend

Rings
Aug '19

M. Stephen is out of business.

Any jewelry store should be able to handle a ring sizing.

the jeweler next to Kohls is excellent

icicle icicle
Aug '19

Fliegauf Jewelers in Washington, great people.

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '19

@greg
Thank you. I did not know that. Sad to see the business go. I was not aware. Always did great work.

Rings
Aug '19

You're welcome. I went there just yesterday for a quick repair and was surprised to see he was gone.

O’Neil next to kohl’s is top notch as far as service goes.

Yolanda Castro Yolanda Castro
Aug '19

Thanks for the replies, everyone.

Monty Monty
Aug '19

I second O'Neils............He is one of the best!

littlelu littlelu
Aug '19

I'm looking for a local jeweler that will fix my chandelier earrings. It should be a simple soldering fix. They're pretty expensive and have a lot of sentimental value so I don't like to drop them off just anywere. If anyone knows of a local reputable jeweler that would repair it while I waited with an appointment--I'd appreciate it!

another vote for O'Neil's.....

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Sep '19

O`Neill`s .... don't go anywhere else. EXCELLENT work!

Yeppers Yeppers
Sep '19

Thanks for all the recommendations. I actually ended up taking it to a friend of mine in PA who makes handcrafted jewelry. Had to go to Lancaster for a wedding, and it turned out that my wife and I had several pieces that needed attention, so we just took everything with us and dropped all of it off at the friend’s shop. Still glad to know about O’Neil’s for future needs. Thanks again.

Monty Monty
Sep '19

I went to O'Neils for the first time yesterday for a minor repair. Very nice people and Dan did the repair for nothing. I will go again.

htownguy htownguy
Sep '19

Does anyone know if Oneills Jewelers will do my wedding set sizing on site...while I wait?

Terry Terry
Dec '19

O'Neills.

Hackresident Hackresident
Dec '19

Terry, I doubt they will do it while you wait, but the best bet is to call them and ask.

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Dec '19

They resized my wife’s ring in 45 minutes at O’Neil’s. We were impressed

Sue Heck Sue Heck
Dec '19

Another vote for O’Neil’s. Bought a (very) expensive item there about 6 or 7 years ago. A few years later I brought about 4 quartz watches there that needed batteries. He remembered me and put all new batteries in for FREE.

Consigliere
Dec '19

Not sure how sizing works over there, but, O’Neils is a talented, honest jeweler. Always had good experiences there.

Guilty-Remnant Guilty-Remnant
Dec '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.