Labor Day Back to School/Labor Day Sales for Children/Adults

Hi, good evening...
Just wanted to get the scoop on some really great clothing and.or shoe sales for next week...k
If anyone knows of any can you share here>?

Thx!

We should be receiving a 30% Kohl’s coupon sometime in the next 7-10 days.
Yee-Haa!

Stymie Stymie
Aug '19

As a teacher....have the kids pick one or two summer items to wear for first or second day and then wait until October to buy items. Most of the time September is super hot and humid and kids want/have to wear summer clothes - especially if school not air-conditioned. By October/November the fall/winter stuff is on sale - stores are HOPING you'll spend $$ now...

SS2cats SS2cats
Aug '19

Like SS2cats said I wait until October to buy them new clothes for winter. They wear summer stuff most of September since it is still warm- my boys are hot to begin with so they could easily go until October with shorts and tee shirts. The only thing I am buying is new sneakers, backpack and lunch box. I picked up new tee shirts and short last month. Unless someone is running a ridiculous sale - I wait. Good luck!

RC mom RC mom
Aug '19

hi, specifically I meant end of the season summer clothes for the entire family!

Has anyone seen some good deals locally ..

I got some decent deals at Dollar General in Washington (yellow dot sales) but the inventory of course was limited.

I did notice that Kohls online has some sweet deals and a coupon online as well if you go on their website it is on the top banner!

Best, AJMS

AJMS,

Old Navy usually has a really good clearance section. I would definitely hit that place up.

RC mom RC mom
Aug '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.