New sex offender warning

New sex offender warning

I just received the attached from my gov. monitoring service - apparently this person is living in the Walmart parking lot, is that possible?

Reggie Voter Reggie Voter
Aug '19

I know they Wally from Wally world was an avid rv and camper. He, and I don't know if this still holds up, stated anyone can use his lots to park overnight. I don't know how long that was supposed to be in use for but it used to be a rule for Walmarts.

Yesimpc Yesimpc
Aug '19

Unfortunately, yes it is. You'd be surprised at how many people are living in Walmart parking lots.

Courtney1 Courtney1
Aug '19

Leave it to Walmart !!!!! I don’t even go there...This story is unbelievable!!!!

Havaclue Havaclue
Aug '19

This dude is trouble:

http://www.sexoffendersbystate.com/newjersey/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=2316119&AgencyID=55260

https://qns.com/story/2015/06/05/registered-sex-offender-kills-cat-throws-dog-down-trash-chute-nypd/

NotGood
Aug '19

Two different people. ReggieVoter's post last name is Hutchinson. Second post from NotGood's posting last name is Hutchison. Two totally different people. Close spellings of last name's but different people.

maybebaby
Aug '19

Im sorry what kills me is this bastard gets 1 year jail time and some probation for drugging and raping a 15 year old girl! This girl will deal with this for her entire life! Even with thyrapy I know she will in one way or another be dealing with this for her life AND the guy that did this gets 1 year......this makes me crazy! I don't understand why the punishment for THIS type of crime is so low????

Sorry lock him up and throw away the key! Let him deal with this for the rest of his life!

littlelu littlelu
Aug '19

Wondering if Walmart knows they have a registered sex offender allegedly living in their parking lot.

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Aug '19

maybebaby - Did you check the birth date as well as the list of aliases? It's the same birth date and the aliases lists both spellings. If you look up the NY database from RV the pictures appear to be the same person just younger.

littlelu - The 2007 conviction appears to be even worse when you look at the NJ site because he already had a different sex assault conviction from 2001. He was an existing offender when he drugged the 15 year old.

GC all the more reason he should have been in jail for a whole lot longer then a year!

littlelu littlelu
Aug '19

GC - Thank you. Just checked and saw that . Yes now they seem like the same man just maybe trying to change his spelling just a bit to throw people like me off. Thank you for making me aware of that.

maybebaby
Aug '19

? was he caught red handed

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Aug '19

Re: New sex offender warning

Hi everyone! Do we know if the police are aware yet? Do they also receive these alerts? I am still pretty new to this county & area. And I know I would feel better about Wally World if our local force was watching over us.(loads of my family r cops & fireman)

K Cooper K Cooper
Aug '19

Reggie Voter how did you get that link? I went to NJ State troopers page and found nothing.

Kelleo22 Kelleo22
Aug '19

It is a service called MyIDCare which I think you can sign up for; I get it for free because the government incompetently leaked our (government employees) personal information.

Reggie Voter Reggie Voter
Aug '19

Nice Reggie. How bout some scans from other H-town and surrounds..... Like Mansfield, Port Murray, Great Meadows, and Alamuchy. Inquiring minds just want to know how big the numbers are.

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Aug '19

Here is the NSJP website where you can check several different ways. Name, address, area, email address

https://www.njsp.org/sex-offender-registry/

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Aug '19

I know people are allowed to camp in their trailers overnight at Walmart parking lot while they're traveling.

Living in a car is a completely different thing. I believe they call this vagrancy. Talk to Mansfield police.

Maybe send an email to Walmart HQ informing them of the situation. This is actually a PR/liability nightmare. God forbid anything happens, but in the event it did, and Walmart was aware of the situation and did nothing...?

Consigliere
Aug '19

I'd rather he lived in the Walmart parking lot than next door to my daughter or yours. He's going to live somewhere.

maja2 maja2
Aug '19

JrzeyGirl: thanks. Excellent site; pictures, addresses, crimes, times, very easy to use. Looks like less than 7 for the area, a good percentage age 60 or higher. H-town gets the majority, 5, scattered across a number of neighborhoods. and then sort of one scattered for each of the townships meaning I guess, every town has one, bigger towns have more. A good amount of endangering a family member, luring (to a pool for example), and a couple assaults. Tier II Moderate Danger all I believe.

Did not see Walmart man, he's listed in this database as "homeless" and "dangerous."

What a great site, very informative and easy-to-use; parents everywhere should access, well worth it to know how close you are from pool man.....or Vans Drive....

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Aug '19

in our zip with known addresses:

4catmom 4catmom
Aug '19

I believe Rease is back in the slammer.

Stymie Stymie
Aug '19

If you search by name you will find "Walmart man" listed as homeless in Jersey City

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Aug '19

Yes, I did. But tells us that monitoring and update is slower that HL investirumorgators

Strangerdanger Strangerdanger
Aug '19

Not to put too fine a point on it, but the 6 Hackettstown addresses, 2 appear to be in Mansfield, 2 in Independance and 2 actually in Hackettstown.

Anon— and?

Stymie Stymie
Aug '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.