FOUND! Lost Dog Alphano rd Great Meadows 2019

FOUND! Lost Dog Alphano rd Great Meadows 2019

Folks got an alert this guy is lost -if you see him or know where he is Phone number is 917-251-4157
I do not know the owners but just got a phone alert and went to the site lostmydoggie.com, put in the Hackettstown zip code 07840 and he popped up.
If you know, let me know and I can remove the listing. thanks to all

Pet Name:

Oscar

(ID# 254180)
Pet Type:

Dog
Pet Breed:

Terrier Mix
Pet Color:

Black, Grey
Male
Date Lost:

2019-08-11
Pet Description:

Oscar is large friendly dog he may be frightened so not chase.
Area Last Seen:

07838 (GREAT MEADOWS, NJ)

Cross Streets:

Alphano Road and Freeborn Lane Allamuchy ball fields

Carol Carol
Aug '19

I received the phone alert as well saying the missing dog might be seen in my area. We do not live near Alphano Rd. or Great Meadows but you never know so will be aware. Hope Oscar is found soon.

joyful joyful
Aug '19

This looks like the dog pictured in the posting 3 days ago that was found on Allen Rd. But this dog went missing yesterday.

htwnnjresident
Aug '19

That dog found on Allen Road was reunited with its owner, according to a post on Facebook. They should update the posting on here.

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
Aug '19

Has he been found yet? I have been watching out for him.

As of this morning, Oscar has not been found. There was a dog on here that was similar but as stated, he disappeared 2 days before Oscar. NOT the same dog. I am keeping close tabs and will remove this once Oscar is found. PLEASE CONTINUE TO LOOK FOR OSCAR. It may be a long shot but folks reading here are from all over and who knows how far he may have run? Thanks for everyone's effort. Feel free to share with anyone you know in Hope or even Blairstown area.

Carol Carol
Aug '19

Since he has his leash on, have you been physically searching wooded area, he may be stuck on something. Prayers he’s found soon!

Molly
Aug '19

REUNITED!!!

Molly
Aug '19

thanks to everyone, Oscar was found with the help of many Pet Volunteers and fireman and everyone looking. So glad when there is a happy ending.

OSCAR IS HOME>

Carol Carol
Aug '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.