Jesus Christ Super Star

At Centenary this week. Very nice ensemble of young folks having an exceptionally good time. So many people dancing is always good fun. Leads certainly have some range. Seemed to have some mixing difficulties in the first half muting the vocals, Second half was glorious. This is more collegiate than off-broadway Nunsense with a number of folks getting ready to hit the boards after graduation. They should do well. Thank you Centenary for once again bringing a great show, great talent, huge dance ensemble, so close to home. So much energy is infectious, you should catch the excitement. You’ll be humming for weeks.

Strangerdanger Strangerdanger
Aug '19

Thanks for the review. I'm going next weekend.

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '19

Never asked.... How did you like it?

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Oct '19

It was very good. The woman who played Mary Magdelene was excellent.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '19

We Love Seeing shows at the theatre in centenary. Always a great evening out.

Friendly Mc friendly Friendly Mc friendly
Oct '19

I'm waiting for Antichrist Superstar to be made into a musical....

ianimal ianimal
Oct '19

Try Morning Joe...…All Antichrist, All Classic Rock....
Hey, don't you think when I post those lyrics I'm a singin and a dancin??? And a one and a two and a …..

"I ran into the Devil, babe
He loaned me twenty bills
I spent that night in Utah
In a cave up in the hills

I set out running but I take my time
A friend of the devil is a friend of mine
If I get home before daylight
I just might get some sleep tonight" Grateful Dead

Oct '19

Still wondering if the sound system is working well.........before I order tickets for Ghost Train

4catmom 4catmom
Oct '19

I will tell you, unfortunately, after it's over.....sorry.

JCS mikes/sound seemed OK and I have hearing issues with accents, not even sure there were any. May have been one or two songs it was a bit weak, but more of an slight adjustment issue. Think it was earlier show in the run.

In the beginning of the new theater, I noticed they had poor, and few, mikes, so the big cast shows were really not great for hearing. Haven't had issues lately....but....can't say that I haven't just been lucky.

Oct '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.