Anyone see that ‘storm area 51’ Facebook page?

I certainly won’t be going but very Interested to see what happens. Last I heard there were 1.1 million people “going” and 900,000 “interested” in going.

Consigliere
Jul '19

I doubt they all have the money, time, and resources to show up, but it's very worrisome that FB has not taken the page down. Storming any place is not a joke. Even if a small amount of people show up, it's still not a good idea.

DogDayAfternoon
Jul '19

Yeah even if 1% show up that’s 11,000 people.

Consigliere
Jul '19

Won't be a joke when the Air Force starts arresting and/or shooting people.

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '19

Area 51 is in a desert about 3 hours from las vegas. You can't go thru the air base to get there...you have to go around it.....good luck to those brave souls( lol)

Bug3
Jul '19

And its over 110 degrees there right now

Bug3
Jul '19

People (apparently) really have too much time on their hands....

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Jul '19

Well- at least in today's climate we will have plenty of video footage to sit back and watch.

I have no idea what any of this is about- as I don't facebook.

But I promise you anyone 'storming' a military facility will be met with as much force as needed to put them down- regardless of who they are.

So yea- for those of us that out of the loop, what is this all about?

We could avoid all of this trouble, if the government would just show us the captured flying saucers. . . .

JerseyWolf JerseyWolf
Jul '19

They must be part of the 3.7% who are unemployed that have the time to attend.

kb2755 kb2755
Jul '19

Aviation enthusiasts would be very pleased to get a good look at what goes on there.

UFO believers are likely to be very disappointed.

Just go to school, get PhD in aerospace engineering, get a job where you're assigned to a project that's being tested there, get a TS-SAP clearance, and then take a JANET flight out there from Vegas. It is much more likely to result in you getting on base, and much safer than storming the gate.

Reggie Voter Reggie Voter
Jul '19

Not to hijack a thread, but in all honesty if there is life on this planet, common sense would say there could be others right?

Also...where does the universe end? and if it does end, what is on the other side?

Oh, the things I ponder occasionally.....

Darrin Darrin
Jul '19

The last time I was taken by aliens they spoke about this place that we call Area 51.

not sack
Jul '19

This sense of entitlement is out of control. Area 51 is secured for a reason. Leave it be, you selfish idiots.

They should be storming a job fair.

walleyed walleyed
Jul '19

The creator of this event has said it is a "joke" and he is not to be held responsible for people who actually attempt to do this and are met with resistance. Of course, we'll see how that pans out...

Joe Friday Joe Friday
Jul '19

"This sense of entitlement is out of control. Area 51 is secured for a reason. Leave it be, you selfish idiots."

"They should be storming a job fair."

Yup, and yup.

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '19

nobody:

a bunch of older suburban keyboard warriors not in on a joke made by much younger people on the internet: gEt A jOb

kepa
Jul '19

With all the pages Facebook takes down, they've left this one up. They're responsible, as well as anyone else. They take down pages that aren't going to go destroy property.

DogDayAfternoon
Jul '19

Ummm..has anyone here ever been in the middle of a desert?

Bug3
Jul '19

"They should be storming a job fair."

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Voted best comment on this thread!

Darrin Darrin
Jul '19

Maybe the Area 51 tourist revenues need a boost.

on a horse with no name
it felt good to be out of the rain
in the desert you can remember your name
cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain

cept for some AFSOC guys who would give some serious pain to any moron who tried to storm a restricted facility

OldSam
Jul '19

Disclosure is coming... or not...

ianimal ianimal
Jul '19

"The creator of this event has said it is a "joke" and he is not to be held responsible for people who actually attempt to do this and are met with resistance. "

He very easily and likely would be charged and held accountable - probably on multiple offenses.

"Has anyone here ever been in the middle of a desert"

Yes several.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.