Glyphosate Food List 2019

Here is the 2019 brand-specific food list of foods containing glyphosate.
In addition, wheat crops are saturated with glyphosate right before harvest to dry the crop out for quicker harvest. So breads & crackers made with wheat will have glyphosate. Eat organic or imported to avoid.

https://livelovefruit.com/glyphosate-in-food-complete-list

happiest girl
Jun '19

“The Detox Project commissioned tests that found high levels of glyphosate in many American foods – even products that are certified organic or non-GMO.”

That was an interesting sentence

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Jun '19

Eventually, Monsanto will give up. Consumer sentiment and purchasing habits will force the issue. In the meantime, individuals look out for themselves. Sadly, the least educated, who also have the least access to good medical care, suffer most.

maja2 maja2
Jun '19

Monsanto already dumped it off on Bayer. This stuff does not just dissipate and leave the soil . This will leave its affects for a long time never mind the destruction of seeds cross pollinating round up ready seeds with non gmo fields.

maja2 -- I agree. Consumers should boycott companies & brands owned by Monsanto or who use genetically modified seed sold by Monsanto.

happiest girl
Jun '19

Why is RoundUp etc still sold

Really??? Really???
Jun '19

This is a hard read. Cheerios is something that all my children had and my youngest one as well until recently. Just looking at the list is stressful.

It's true that many people can't afford to eat healthy and Organic. It's expensive. The cost just adds up to be too much for people on limited budgets.

MommyNJ4 MommyNJ4
Jul '19

What percent food in ShopRite is not on this list? That’s not GMO or non-organic? That includes animals that feed on tainted grain and corn?
What’s left to eat?

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Jul '19

Thanks for this list. it is eye-opening.

It is easy to eat healthy, it is choice over convenience. if you are willing to spend an extra 10 minutes in the kitchen cooking you can do it for the same if not less cost than the processed/packaged foods.

Going Organic is harder and costs more. The tide is slowly turning on this though. Whole Foods, that nice pretty very overpriced store has helped. Now local farms are starting to move that way. I grow a lot on my own and have actually started canning. My mom is so proud of me. I have all her equipment she used from 50 years ago.

A lot of this food issue is our own doing though. We all gave in to picking that perfectly round and red tomato, the nice dark green cucumber and perfect head of lettuce, etc. For farms to do this, they have to use chemicals. We has a people need to realize that a tomato can be bumpy and not that perfect color and those "Ugly Tomatos" they try to sell in the store are what they are supposed to look like. Cucumbers are not always straight and dark green and lettuce can have a bug or 2 in them, you just send them down the sink when you clean the lettuce.

PickleNJ PickleNJ
Jul '19

Beautifully said, PickleNJ.

Jules Jules
Jul '19

Certainly one thing you can do is not buy what's on the list. Not only is it healthier for you, but you are sending a message to those offending companies.

If you use canned tomato products, boycott Hunts. There are other brands ... Red Pack, Contadina, Tuttorosso, Del Monte.

If you drink soda, boycott PepsiCo and Coca-Cola. Buy from the Keurig Dr. Pepper company --- 7up, Canada Dry, RC cola, Stewarts, Schweppes, Shasta, A&W.

If you buy Lays potato chips, switch to Herrs, Wise, etc.

Don't buy Tropicana or Minute Maid. There are other brands of orange juice.

Wheat is the big problem .... if you avoid processed packaged foods you can prevent consuming a lot of poison. There are organic breads in the supermarket and they are not much more than other brands.

Make a list of all the bad products (there are many) from the livelovefruit website I originally posted and keep it with you when you shop.

Perhaps the biggest consumer statement would be boycotting the Bayer company. Shoprite aspirin is the same as Bayer. Find substitute brands for One-a-Day vitamins, Alka Seltzer, Aleve, Claritin, Coppertone and any other Bayer product. Let them know with your almighty dollar.

Share the list on facebook and encourage others to share as well. If enough people boycott these brands we can make a difference.

happiest girl
Jul '19

DDT was banned but Glyphosate is not, why is that.....the reason is firstly Monsanto hid the fact the damn stuff is poison to people, so now we know, but is it being banned, no it is not, it is still being use everyday and being used on more an more grown foods because of GMO (Glyphosate resistant) foods.

Frankly, Monsanto has been murdering we the people for decades and now Bayer takes over and continues the same crap.

ANYTHING WITH GLYPHOSATE NEEDS TO BE TOTALLY BANNED AND NOW!

Jim Jones Jim Jones
Jul '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.