RIP Theresa F Ragusky

Theresa passed away services at Cochran funeral home. How many thousand of kids did she cross on her corner. She always had a smile. She will be missed she was a fixture in town, RIP

Pistolshooter
Jun '19

Oh no. Loved Mrs. R. She sure was a lovey woman. I think she crossed 3 generations of kids on that corner. RIP Mrs. Ragusky. How about that, she crossed me in the early 60's and I still refer to her as Mrs. Ragusky.

auntiel auntiel
Jun '19

Which streets did she work at?

Hackresident Hackresident
Jun '19

Theresa was a longtime family friend. She was loved by generations of Hackettstown Middle School kids that she got safely across Washington St. for many years as a crossing guard. Always with a ready smile for anyone she would meet. To have known this lady would be to love her. R.I.P. Theresa...you will be very much missed...

joyful joyful
Jun '19

How sad, I remember her well. They have a sign with her name by the corner where she worked. My condolences to her family.

Bessie Bessie
Jun '19

My son gave her a thank-you card on the last day of 8th grade and I remember how much that pleased her. I really liked her. She had "style" when she directed cars and pedestrians, and always looked like she really enjoyed what she was doing. RIP.

Isn't there a Ragusky corner?

Bug3
Jun '19

She was a fantastic crossing guard! Always was pleasant to talk to. I missed her when she retired. May she rest in peace.

goldenretriever4 goldenretriever4
Jun '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.