Found cat in Panther Valley

Found cat in Panther Valley

Hey everyone! There has been a very friendly all black cat at my back porch every day in Duck Hawk Court. By the back gate. He’s fed, and has shelter. He’s not feral because he’s too friendly. See attached photo. Please call 973-607-7924 or 908-878-2585 if first number doesn’t answer. Let’s find the owner!

Keith Giordano Keith Giordano
Jun '19

Thank you for being kind and feeding him! I hope he belongs to someone and they see this post! From the picture it looks like he might have an eye condition on the left?

Thecatsmeow Thecatsmeow
Jun '19

Please put picture on Next door Panther Valley. Thank you! Maybe bird bath and hummingbird feeder is drawing him to this area. He needs to get back home. Vet should look at his right eye. Thank you again!

Annette Annette
Jun '19

Vinny? If so, he used to live up on the Crest. He is really old. Super friendly. Try calling him Vinny. I do not believe his owners are around. He has been gone for awhile. Good luck.

Re: Found cat in Panther Valley

Annette- We are taking care of it with Terramycin. The best kind of eye infection treatment any vet will give you. I’ve used it on several stray cats, and they’re back to feeling better in a weeks time. Two weeks tops. Thank you for the suggestion. I will post it on Next Door. See the photo attached.

Jun '19

Keith,

That's great of you to take care of Vinny's eye! He's a beautiful cat.

Hackresident Hackresident
Jun '19

The cat in the photos is not an elder cat. He’s a young cat. Not neutered. Very vocal, and loving.

Jun '19

Hope someone takes this sweet cat in to adopt. Poor baby.

Nature Lover Nature Lover
Jun '19

Yes, he definitely looks young. He looks like my Little Bear.

If you can’t locate his owners, I’m sure PAL would help to find a good home for him.

Thank you so much for taking care of him.

Positive Positive
Jun '19

There's someone in Buddlake NJ posting pictures of
Their lost black cat

Sandy Arroyo Sandy Arroyo
Jun '19

Budd lake is way too far from panther valley.

Jun '19

Thanks, Keith, for taking such good care of the kitty cat.

Annette Annette
Jun '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.