dairy free cake

Can anyone recommend a bakery or restaurant where I can order a dairy-free cake for take-out? Anywhere between Hackettstown and Randolph. Thanks!

Spence Spence
Jun '19

Re: dairy free cake

I found this ice cream in Florida.....can’t seem to find it around here .

Aren’t cakes dairy-free already? Most have options for icing that is dairy-free (icing made with shortening). You could always call and ask what the ingredients are to be sure.

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Jun '19

Try Starseed in Rockaway. Hope you find what you're looking for and answers to your question. LOL. You know; instead of where you can't get it or why you need it. There's also Mo'Pweeze (Denville) that makes vegan that might be a good bet. Happy eating!

DogDayAfternoon
Jun '19

I have a recipe for a dairy free cake if you would like it

You can check with Hackettstown Health food and see if they can order you a cake thru Vegan Treats in Bethleham... they are AMAZING. Or if you don't mind the drive go there, its sooo worth the trip. Also The loving hut in Ledgewood sells cakes by the slice but I think you can order whole cakes from them.

dismom dismom
Jun '19

They asked for a bakery, not recipes, though.
I'm sure they would just Google those.

DogDayAfternoon
Jun '19

I was giving another option.

Basil Bandwagon has dairy-free cakes :) Clinton and Flemington NJ

Mo’Pweeze - https://www.mopweezebakery.com/

Jules Jules
Jun '19

Thanks for all of these great suggestions -
JL, thank you for the offer, but I am wanting to buy one for this particular event.

Spence Spence
Jun '19

Spence
You are welcome!

Vegan Treats Bakery in Bethlehem,PA is really good. I know it’s not between Hackettstown and Randolph but worth the drive. Someone recommended Star seed bakery in Rockaway but I have not personally tried anything from there.

Dairyfree
Jun '19

Another amazing dairy, soy and gluten free bakery... it’s in NYC but if you are ever in the city, it’s absolutely worth the trip! Hands-down the best brownie cupcakes I have had traditional or allergen-free. https://www.erinmckennasbakery.com/

Jules Jules
Jun '19

Veggie Heaven in Denville has delicious vegan cakes on their dessert menu, I bet you could order a whole cake from them. Also, around the block from them in Denville is Grassroots Market and they also have vegan options - but usually prepackaged in individual servings, so call ahead - they do cater.

HappyTeacher HappyTeacher
Jun '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.