Hackettstown Weekly Newspaper

This weeks paper will be the last published! Guess that answers the question of what happened to the Shoprite flier.

Really wow. I noticed it's been small the last few weeks. I been reading that thing every week for like 4 years now lol.

wow, I swear that when I saw the last one I got, I said "I wish they stop making this thing" because it goes from my mail box to the garbage can.....
I guess is my fault

BrownEyesGuy BrownEyesGuy Message BrownEyesGuy
Jan '09

anyone know WHY? I liked that lil weekly paper

Trish Trish Message Trish
Jan '09

I'm guessing it's Corzine's fault.

Good! We need to save the tree's and our environment. Besides most of us read the news on the computer nowadays.

old man
Jan '09

what about the star-gazette?

george
Jan '09

They put yours in the mailbox? I usually have to pick it up off of the driveway before throwing it in the trash can.

Scoresman
Jan '09

yeah right in the mailbox...
I wish they had a trash can next to the mail box cluster so I can thro all of the junk mail right into it....it really fills up my kitchen garbage bin.

BrownEyesGuy BrownEyesGuy Message BrownEyesGuy
Jan '09

John - Is that the Warren Reporter or the other weekly we get in the mail?

Kate S. Kate S. Message Kate S.
Jan '09

The Warren Reporter gets thrown in the driveway. The Hackettstown Weekly comes in the mail.

copygirl
Jan '09

When I lived in my apartment in Connecticut there was a garbage can next to the mailboxes. It was perfect. Only the stuff I needed came in the house. Empty envelopes and junk mail stayed out. I wish we had one here.

But I liked the Weekly paper. There are always coupons for restaurants in there. Saving money is always a plus for me.

Plus I like to read the articles about Noah's Ark, and the animals for adoption, because that's where my little love is from.

Tracy
Jan '09

Browneyedguy and scoresman, why aren't you recycling it?? I know it goes against a lot of what mainstream Americans believe in, but newspapers are one of the easiest things to recycle. I think that paper sucked, but I still recycled it. Come on guys.

Mike2
Jan '09

I'm surprised nobody noticed the very fine photo of the TAPS crew in last weeks "Hackettstown Weekly"! Oh well, I guess everyone just pulled the Shoprite paper out before throwing it in the trash LOL.

John C, why is that cat doing "girl" pushups?

ianimal ianimal Message ianimal
Jan '09

I liked it. It had a lot of community events that were up and coming.

copygirl
Jan '09

I liked the paper too.

But I LOVE John C's kitty doing push-ups. Really cute!

Slade Slade Message Slade
Jan '09

Is the Shoprite circular going to be coming in the Warren Reporter now?

marina marina Message marina
Jan '09

The Shop Rite circular has always been in the Warren Reporter.

Calico696 Calico696 Message Calico696
Jan '09

That's weird i don't think i ever saw shop rite circ. in the warren reporter. usually just weiss.

I have never gotten a Weis circular. I now only get my Shoprite circular in the Sunday Star Ledger It used to come in the Weekly. A & P still comes regularly by itself.

Tracy
Jan '09

Maybe I get different inserts out here in Oxford. I get A&P, Shop Rite and Weiss in the Warren Reporter every week.

Calico696 Calico696 Message Calico696
Jan '09

That's cause you're in West Virginia! :) Or is it Mississippi? :) :)

I was not a fan of the weekly. I thought you could read the same articles in the Warren Reporter and still have alot more to read. The only thing it was worth was the coupons and the Shop Rite flyer. IMO

Christine Christine Message Christine
Jan '09

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.