Peonies

Can I buy a piece of root from your peony plant? I have pink and red and would like some other colors....
Every year I drive around and see everyone’s colorful peonies, I would love to add to my yard...
Thank you

I have white that I would be willing to share.

Bernadette Bernadette
Apr '19

Thank you Bernadette!!

PM me....I have some too..

joyful joyful
Apr '19

Thanks guys got your response! I have pink to trade or I’ll pay for a root or two.... please contact me at+12019883677. Text me, any calls I think are spam...

Just remember when they're in bloom is not a good time to dig them up. Best time is usually early fall when the leaves have all faded.

It seems like it's always the way with flowers. You start seeing some in bloom and that of course is generally not a good time to be digging them up and getting new. Plan for some nice fall flowers now. Still not too late for most summer plants. But wait for the fall to get some nice spring flowers. ;-)

It reminds me that I need to take some pictures when it's dry. That Spring Flower thread is getting lonely. Seems like a GREAT year for daffodils. And I've got a really nice all white bleeding heart in full bloom. And it's not even May yet!!

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.