Local PDR? (Paintless dent repair)

Hey All,

I have 2 very minor door dings in my passenger side door. From my research they are perfect candidates for paintless dent repair. Can anyone here recommend someone local that is highly skilled? The last thing I want is to make the problem worse as these can only be seen in the right light and at the right angle. If you can’t tell I’m a bit OCD when it comes to my vehicles.

Thanks!

Consig

Consigliere
Apr '19

I would like to know this as well. Great topic Sig

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
Apr '19

Contact any local new car dealer service department, I am sure they can refer you to companies that do that kind of repair. Dealerships use them all the time.

That’s a fair place to start Greg but I prefer to trust the opinion of a HackettstownLifer to a new car dealer.

I found one through Yelp out of Newton called DentCo but they have limited reviews (albeit good ones).

Consigliere
Apr '19

While I have not used them myself. I have heard good things about Robbies.. albeit in Dover not sure if you are looking for something closer. They do all forms of repair and one person I talked to that looked at my truck said he specialized in PDR and said he could fix it if I wanted ( I traded it in before I could get there).

http://www.robbiesauto.com/dover-nj-collision-repair-services/paintless-dent-removal/

Grascal
Apr '19

I know nothing about this topic. However, I did see an interesting video on-line about repairing minor dents yourself by using boiling water poured over the dent. See if you can find it by Goodling. Might be a free repair. I was impressed, but as I said, I'm certainly no expert.

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
Apr '19

I used Anthony from DentCo PDR. Nice young guy with great skills comes to you.
973-903-0826. I used him over a year ago, not sure if he's still around but worth a shot and pretty reasonable but I'm sure his pricing is the going rate.

Im the Ole Pontiac Grand Prix/Bonneville Guy
Anthony from Dentco was great proffessional and work ethic second 2 none As Im a fanatic on perfect so is Anthony from Dentco Working on 40 year old cars with very minor door dings is difficult but Anthony kept at it till it was perfect I would trust him with any car new or old and very fair prices. tell him the ole Pontiac Guy Sent ya
Dentco 973 903 0826

Thank you Don and Dave! I’ll give Anthony a call.

Consigliere
Apr '19

Any updates here? A tree branch decided to fall on my car and leave me a dent.

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '19

Call The Dent Master or the Ding Master (one of these is the right name). look up in a Google search.

Hackresident Hackresident
Jul '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.