JFK memorabilia

I have some JFK memorabilia that i inherited from a family member that passed away. They are just taking up room in my closet, so I was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere where i could sell them? They are numbered on the back, for example #62 of a series of 77. So I'm assuming they would have some value.

Cleaning out my clos Cleaning out my clos
Apr '19

Contact the folks at Heritage Auctions online. Detailed descriptions with photos will help. They will be able to inform you as to value. A person in their Historical: Americana & Political department is who you want.

Being a numbered item suggests it is a commemorative or collector piece. If so I'm not sure the value would be off the charts but may have some interest for an auction or private sale.

Good luck!

Go to link: https://www.cardboardconnection.com/1964-topps-john-f-kennedy-trading-cards

Also you might try to find these items on Ebay and see what they are selling for on there..

joyful joyful
Apr '19

I may be able to assist...I am a member of the APIC (American Political Items Collectors #6393) and possess one of the largest collections of political memorabilia east of the Misissippi River...I have a room in my home nicknamed the "Kennedy Room" because of its emphasis on JFK as well as RFK and EMK. It has been featured in local publications over the years. I have been collecting JFK for 60+ years.
I live in Hackettstown and would be glad to take a look if you like.
Good luck.
Jim

Evergreen'69 Evergreen'69
Apr '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.