Paver installer needed

I have a 15' x 50' area of pavers to be installed. It has been dug out, tamped, & stoned. It just need sand, pavers installed and grouted. Mountain top landscaping came recommended but they are booked through the season already...... So who else in the area does decent work? Thanks for the recommendations in advance.

younggen younggen
Mar '19

Ed Chesney Landscape (908) 637-4771

LibertyThinker LibertyThinker
Mar '19

https://m.facebook.com/GREYROCKHARDSCAPES/photos/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

These guys did a whole new paver patio, pool coping and stairs for us. Did a great job. 2 years later still looks great. After the first winter came back to inspect that everying held up well from first freeze and thow season. Several of the pool shots on there page are my property.

Blokheads, LLC 908-637-8911

Joe from blockheadz did our patio last year, it came out better then we were hoping!

Independent observer Independent observer
Mar '19

I would think that since "you laid the base", whomever does, would not stand behind problems down the road......be sure to ask.

steven steven
Mar '19

Used Chesney years ago and the retaining wall is now leaning. Mountain Top explained to us why it was leaning, not properly installed.

magpie magpie
Mar '19

Joe from Blokheads. Great quality work, and I am really hard to please. You will not be disappointed

neimad neimad
Mar '19

Just had a 900 square foot patio installed by Grey Rock Hardscapes and Rene crew did a better job than I could imagine. Highly recommend! Here is their contact information:

https://www.facebook.com/GREYROCKHARDSCAPES/

Patty Patty
Aug '20

Garden Grove Landscaping.
908-763-2634

Indie Indie
Aug '20

Trend landscaping. Excellent work

Forcefed4door Forcefed4door
Sep '20

Ed Chesney Landscape (908) 637-4771 - Ed is the best look no further !

LibertyThinker LibertyThinker
Sep '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.