Facebook Down, Panic set in

Apparently Facebook, Messenger and Instagram are down.

Walking Girl Walking Girl
Mar '19

I have been on Facebook and also used Messenger and everything here is fine..

joyful joyful
Mar '19

it keeps telling me it's down for maintenance

4catmom 4catmom
Mar '19

No issues for me.

Calico696 Calico696
Mar '19

Down and up here since this morning. Currently down

Bessie Bessie
Mar '19

Mine is down too. I can look at it on my phone, but can't do anything, and I can't log in on the computer. I'm getting the "routine maintenance" message too.

Tracy Tracy
Mar '19

Oh no- widespread productivity ensues:)

Blackcat Blackcat
Mar '19

Down for me also! LOL

happycamper happycamper
Mar '19

Getting nothing in Independence at 4:15 p.m. Just read that they are having problems.

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
Mar '19

It won't load for me using my computer but the app is working fine on my phone.

jrsemom jrsemom
Mar '19

I couldnt post. there is an update. downloaded that. restarted phone and all good now

hackettstownwife hackettstownwife
Mar '19

Oh no!!! How the hell am I going to know what the person I never spoke to in high school 35 years ago ate for lunch if I can't see the photo he most likely posted??

That is funny!

Just went on Facebook and it is acting irratically..Tried to post a comment and they said it could not be posted. Otherwise...all is well on this end. Love Facebook!

joyful joyful
Mar '19

What’s Facebook? At the library?

StrangerDanger StrangerDanger
Mar '19

Not able to post pictures, Armageddon for sure!

Can't log in, glad to know it's not just me. I thought maybe I was in permanent facebook jail this time.

Denis Denis
Mar '19

We’re being hacked, by Russian trolls, again. MAFA...make America Facebook, again. Not for me. I’d rather look at real sunrises, than other peoples photos. It’s great for folks who have family and friends who live far away, though. Since it’s inception, our neighborhood is too quiet, now. I miss the sounds and sites of children, playing outside. The living room is dead.....

Guilty-Remnant Guilty-Remnant
Mar '19

Maybe this outage will help people realize that maybe it's time for some self imposed Facebook or any social media for that matter timeouts. I am guilty as well and a nice wake up call. Thanks Facebook....

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
Mar '19

I am so addicted too, CraftBeerBob....First thing in the morning with cup of coffee in hand I am on Facebook. Guilty as Charged!

joyful joyful
Mar '19

Re: Facebook Down, Panic set in

Found this on Facebook last night. Haha!!

Lenny Rock Lenny Rock
Mar '19

Log on once every 6-10 months if that...when somebody in extended family insists on me HAVING to see something...that they can't communicate any other way?

Other than that- useless. The same people that get off on facebook also read all the clickbait articles everywhere... ;)

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.