Did anyone else win a Tesla Model 3 in the mail?

Did anyone else win a Tesla Model 3 in the mail?

Looks legit....lol

The envelope was stamped "final attempt", but I don't recall getting any OTHER attempt, LOL

Part of me wants to call the number, just to see what it's REALLY all about, part of me doesn't want to give away my phone number to phishers...

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Mar '19

details on the back:

Odds of winning:

Telsa or $50,000 cash: 1:192,000
$250 outlet mall gift card: 191,997:192,000
Caribbean Cruise: 191,997:192,000 (I am responsible for any activation fees, deposits, port charges, and taxes, lol)
70" TV: 1:192,000
New Apple ipad Air: 1:192,000

sucks... 3 people WON'T win the gift card or the cruise....

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Mar '19

They really need to ban these mailings which are misrepresentations.

Re: Did anyone else win a Tesla Model 3 in the mail?

Hands off my Tesla - I got the same letter

Antimony Antimony
Mar '19

I not only got the same letter, I have the same lucky number JR has. We are either both winners or both losers!

Molly
Mar '19

Regards,

General Manager

Lol

Shrieka
Mar '19

Hey, me too. Also same lucky number. What would be interesting is trying to guess who sold the mailing list to them. Mine also said "Final Attempt", so I guess they only try once, lo,.

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
Mar '19

I didn't win a Tesla, but I did win a cruise to Bermuda ! I just put the card in my shredder.

Bobbob Bobbob
Mar '19

The more interesting point to this (at least to me) is these aren't cheap at an end cost to send to each house where most end up in the trash.

Then factor in the people who actually show up and 'claim' a voucher...

They must end up selling enough of whatever to justify the cost.

I can't see any identifying info to make that call.

If anyone calls them- what are they selling?

"They really need to ban these mailings which are misrepresentations."

ijay- you are joking right?

Have you seen the stupidity of the public?

You don't need to pay your credit card debt- CALL US.

You don't need to pay your mortgage- CALL US

Hell- you don't need to pay for college ~ FREE COLLEGE vote for me....

Final attempt here to. LOL

auntiel auntiel
Mar '19

Final attempt here too....and how did two other people get my EXCLUSIVE winning number? Hmmmmmm? Amazing that people fall for this nonsense.

summerrain1 summerrain1
Mar '19

Mine didn't fit in the mailbox so they did a RTS :-(

Curiousgeorge
Mar '19

Tell WALMART how their brand is being misused, that might shut this down.

OnTheEdge OnTheEdge
Mar '19

We have a fellow at work, wait till I tell him.....he actually purchased one …..and to hear they are giving one away ….I am sure he will be pissed :-)

steven steven
Mar '19

I won too! Same number. Thought there was a free pencil in there at first.

hktownie hktownie
Mar '19

Another winner here. What bothers me is the waste....each envelope has a plastic thing with two coin cell balleries and an LED. 100% of them end up in the garbage, going into the landfill for the rest of time. Because that light up number revealer is really necessary. So stupid.

Eperot Eperot
Mar '19

Got one too and threw it in the garage.

Where else BUT the garage would you keep your newly-won Tesla? (-;

ianimal ianimal
Mar '19

Mine is parked in the garage while I watch my new 70" TV.

I had the same "lucky" (226483) that everyone else had. Guess we are all losers....but winners in life since we didn't fall for this junk.

Nancy Nancy
Mar '19

Everyone be on the lookout for these, and just write return to sender and stick it back in your mailbox.

I totally agree with Eperot. Just more junk in the landfill, although here in Warren County, they will all go up in smoke and we get to breathe them in.

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
Mar '19

Lonesome Dove - The incinerator is closing on Monday. So they won't be burning them here. LOL

Calico696 Calico696
Mar '19

Got ours

Don't go for it. It is a scam. If you checked the address doesn’t exist and the letter is signed by a General Manager without a name. How possible is that? If it sales to be untruth, it certainly is. Run....

Chao
Apr '19

I just became winner // If you have had any kind or fraud done to you in the past they send these things to you so you hopefully fall for it again // it's one of those scams where you have to PAY interest and then you will receive your winnings but you must "Pay" all expenses first.....problem is there is never a prize

Gino
May '19

I won a half dozen cars already! lol

it's a scam to get you to come in to look at their cars. maybe 1 falls for it and buys one of their cars.

Hackresident Hackresident
May '19

They have a terrible marketing department. You’d think they’d have the brains to put different numbers on the entries. Double a few numbers or make them longer, if they run out of losing combinations. If we all had different numbers, they would probably see about a %50 increase of folks who actually fall for this crap. Too bad I threw mine out. I should’ve read about all the above winners, first.

Guilty-Remnant Guilty-Remnant
May '19

Did anyone actually show up to see what happens?

Jcorsano Jcorsano
Jun '19

Got mine. Same numbers. With all these giveaways Telsa should hit their sales numbers for the 3 series. Funny if you check the back its sponsored by Split Rock Development. Which is some timeshare company in the Poconos. They have been involved in scams in the past. Call now to miss out on everything but a gift card and then have to sit through a timeshare presentation. I would rather have a root canal.

Chris marra Chris marra
Jun '19

Everyone is a winner, of something. Anyhow, it's for a timeshare. They want you to sit in on their 90min spiel and buy into it. Just for sitting in on it, you win something. My guess, they sell enough to justify the give aways. Think of the amoutn of ppl who actually think they've won and call in and go to this. maybe 1 in 10 buys a timeshare? Who knows. I remember in the past my parents would go to these just for the gifts! lol

Mommap Mommap
Jun '19

I received the same mail, final attempt, same numbers. What really gets me is the led light display probably runs on a battery that should not be thrown in the trash, but taken somewhere that deals with electronic waste.

Jhutch Jhutch
July 1st

I'm just disappointed my numbers didn't light up : ( When I looked for number on the letter to call I didn't see one or any information about any organization or business to call?!? Who would I complain to if I didn't get my Tesla or one of the other wonderful prizes??

...Oh my mistake! There is a number. Don't call it!

Actually, mine said I won a Tesla Model S, not Model 3. Same thing as for the other recipients: matching numbers, no name of the company or agency sending me this offer, the words Final Attempt in red on the envelope as if they had tried many times to reach me, and the signature of a general manager who has no name.
What a scam!
And they add that they’ll also send me a $100 gift card from Walmart....I bet you Walmart is not aware of it!

Mature Female Mature Female
July 17th

Yeah I got it too, it’s amazing how people have the rights to do these foolish scams for innocent civilians.

Henry Santos Henry Santos
July 23rd

https://www.nj.com/advice/2019/08/man-wins-1000-in-car-dealer-promo-or-thats-what-he-thought.html

OnTheEdge OnTheEdge
August 11th

Wow. Just got my final notice official document only the vehicle is a 2019 Ford F-150. The winning numbers are exactly the same as everyone else, 226483. I of course matched so I called the number on the letter. I have to sit through a 90 minute oration about a travel club. No purchase necessary. Hmmm. I am so hopeful that I win the truck. Maybe I will get the 65” HDR TV too. Wouldn’t that be wonderful.

I asked what the company sponsoring the giveaway is and I was told “MNE Travel”. I GOOGLED this and found nothing about the company. No MNE website. Bunch of crap.

Bobby T
August 17th

i got the mail with lucky number 226483 and the mail recommend me to call toll free at 1(877)201 2301 to get one of this prize:
1 2019 Toyota Prius Hybrid or $ 30,000 cash
2 7 day Princess Cruise with Airfare for 2
3 Samsung -70'' led -2160 p -smart -4 K Ultra HDTV
4 New Apple Ipad Air.
I did some research online and realized that a lot of winners ( or looser ?) like me got that mail with same lucky number. That just is a scam. Now i try to find the e waste to dispose the electronic attach device which light up the winning number

I don’t know what you guys are talking about.
I won!!!
Big-ly!!!
Best ever!!!!

Kak-a-Lacky Kak-a-Lacky
August 19th

Woo hoo!

I won the iPad!

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Did anyone else win a Tesla Model 3 in the mail?
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.