Lodi Welding

Any opinions?

Used them once for railing repair, did good job for reasonable price, no problems

eapos eapos
Feb '19

Did a beautiful railing...nice people, local business!! You can't go wrong!

Acl76 Acl76
Feb '19

did nice work on full slide in sander for p/u the made a special center board for my sail boat and built a roll cage for one of my cars they stand behind the work they do

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Feb '19

Don is a pro's pro. Can't go wrong with Lodi.

I can weld..... Don and his kid are Welders. If you know anything about the Trades you'll know what that means.

I was very unhappy with them, that’s why I asked

Good people, good work, maybe take your concerns to them?

StrangerDanger StrangerDanger
Feb '19

Great talent and great work, but terrible business people. They will tell you 4 weeks and will be 8 and they will blame it back on you. The son has no idea about business. They are lucky they don’t have competition, meaning they can get away with the same old business practice. Buyer beware

Awesome Awesome
Feb '19

I have re-installed a number of cast iron radiators over the years that customers have had Lodi refurbish. They come out beautifula do the finish doesn’t peel off when a wrench is put on them

RoadKingRider RoadKingRider
Feb '19

When you want it done right go to these guys.

Jimmy25 Jimmy25
Mar '19

Tried using them but they were extremely rude on the phone so i didn't bother. Rich i think his name was. I found www.njweldsall.com. Pretty happy with them.

Samiam Samiam
Mar '19

They did railings at my house Friday Last week. I wish I did it sooner. Great Job

Alex Johnson Alex Johnson
Mar '19

I was told my admittedly very small project "wasn't a priority" when I went to pick it up on the day it was supposed to be done so . . . that happened.

htownguy htownguy
Mar '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.