Venting thread 2019

People that take full advantage of very hard workers that are diligent, reliable and kind.

I dismissed and overlooked a lot for quite awhile. I’m at my wits end at this point..come Monday they will be getting my two weeks notice.

Positive Positive
1 week ago

So sorry to hear, Positive.............you definitely deserve what you give and more

4catmom 4catmom
1 week ago

Jump and don’t look back, positive!

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
1 week ago

"Who Moved My Cheese" - it can be scary at first, but accept and embrace the good things about change.

Unless dire reasons- nobody should work at a job where they are unhappy or treated poorly. Don't kick yourself and don't look back!!

Feeling betrayed by an immediate family member who lied and broke trust with our family. Will be hard to forgive this person for what they’ve done and the consequences that will come of their actions. Feels impossible to think about a rebuild.

Best of luck positive - you deserve to be treated better

Best of luck positive, I will be praying the special door opens for you

Old Gent Old Gent
1 week ago

About a year ago I resigned from my job after 15years. I was scared as hell but made that choice and took a chance and made the change. It was a rough start but since then I have realized being happy and valued at your job is more important. It's what you need for your body and soul. It has made me a much better person mentally. And don't worry the universe will give you what you need as long as you believe in yourself. Have faith and good luck .

Fishcatcher Fishcatcher
1 week ago

Ugh! Sorry, Positive. Best of luck to you.

Calico696 Calico696
1 week ago

This happened to me. I got promoted and my boss was god awful. Treated me awfully and with no respect. Switched jobs and have never been happier! Don’t be afraid to make the change! Your happiness comes first.

Youfriend Youfriend
1 week ago

Go for it positive. Wishing you the best.

Botheredbyuu2 Botheredbyuu2
1 week ago

Bad bosses or bosses you don't "mesh with" rarely improve. Makes steps to move on early on versus waiting months or a year or two when things will reach a climax, i.e. you are fired or you quit...

Thank you so much guys!

Positive Positive
1 week ago

Welcome to the "American Dream" or nightmare, as I like to call it. This happens in every field. Thank god for Bottle King!

Again...
1 week ago

Re: Venting thread 2019

Made me laugh and thought of this thread. Couldn't wait for Fri. Fun.

auntiel auntiel
1 week ago

Ugh! Won't argue with stupid.

Botheredbyuu2 Botheredbyuu2
4 days ago

Thank God for Bottle King on-line ordering, either for mail, delivery, or pick-up.

strangerdanger strangerdanger
3 days ago

Just curious, positive...did you end up giving your two weeks' notice?

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
3 days ago

No. I thought about it and decided to not run but to stay and report this person to upper management. Whether anything is done or not at least they are aware of what this person is doing. Maybe a different stage would be set for future employees that would work under him. If nothing is done it will continue to be a revolving door.

Also, I didn’t want to act hastily and leave myself without a job, even though I’ve been looking.

Positive Positive
3 days ago

Hopefully things will get better for you.

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
3 days ago

Good plan Positive. Do keep up with your job search and look/consider for an internal move away from this Manager if possible.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Venting thread 2019
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.