Laundromat

Hi,

I'm thinking of owning a laundromat. Any for sale in Hackettstown? I'd love to talk to an owner and get details on the ownership.

I thank you

James Business Owner James Business Owner
1 week ago

Best if you can do the repairs yourself.

Install several cameras with DVR.

Have signs posted clearly displaying any rules you may want. You would be amazed at the dumb things people will do to a washer & dryer- especially when they don't own the machines.

If the license wasn't soo much in NJ, I would try to do a combo laundromat and bar. Couple TV's- have the games on.

One on Stiger St is always packed. Check it out!

I have been told the laundrymat in Blairstown is for sale. On Rt 94 in Fountain mall. The place is a dump..water smells horrible, floors and machines filthy... BUT it is the only one around without going into Newton or Pa...that person also owns the one on Rt 519 right outside of Belvidere by Fowl Rift Rd, also a dump, but some new machines.

If these places were cleaned up and money put into them I am sure they would stay busy.

Smile every day Smile every day
1 week ago

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Laundromat
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.