Kids Party Places

Just wondering where people have their child's birthday parties... I have a 4 year old and am looking as to where to have it but having trouble finding places. I know riverside gym (which is an option). I also don't mind just a location (room) somewhere- I'll do the decorating, food, etc. Thanks :-)

momof2 momof2
Jan '19

Hi,
Depends on what you want to do. There is Pump It Up in Randolph, you can also do bowling in Ledgewood or in Washington on Rt 31, SkyZone in Mt Olive, there is CS gymnastics in Mt Olive and there is one here in town by end of Stiger street. These are the common ones that either I did for my kids or have attended birthday parties. Gymnastics and Pump It Up is common for younger ones. Hope this helps.

Thanks.

soccermom soccermom
Jan '19

SkyZone trampoline park is fun. We're having my son's 5th birthday party at the one in Bethlehem this weekend. However, they don't allow outside food; they provide pizza as part of the package instead.

ianimal ianimal
Jan '19

There are 2 new places opening up on Main in Hackettstown. One is a play area and the other a theme party place.

Katherine Ramirez Katherine Ramirez
Jan '19

Off the top of my head, my children have attended birthday parties at Ticklez, Clown Around, Sky Zone, Riverside Kids, Pump It Up, Artstitution, Chef It Up, Ort Farms (also where I hosted my daughter's 4th birthday), Brushes & Bisque, and High View Farms.

Tracy Tracy
Jan '19

The Growing Stage in Netcong, NJ. Kids can see a show, interact with actors, and they have a private party room for snacks, cupcakes, pizza, etc.

summerrain1 summerrain1
Jan '19

Is that theme party place actually going to happen? That sign has been there a long time. I’m actually shocked to see Disney Characters on the sign because I’m sure there is some licensing requirements with that

Nosila Nosila
Jan '19

Thanks everyone. I’ll look into some of those places. I tried to find out about that one where Marty’s was but can find any number or email. I posted on the thread about it from last year but it’s silent. The other one I heard from and they are opening end of Feb so it’s a possibility. Thanks again.

Momof2 Momof2
Jan '19

A nice bonus for the Skyzone is that the birthday boy/girl gets a free monthly pass as a gift for them.

Sirya
Jan '19

Hi, I need a place/room for a 1st birthday party, preferably in the Randolph/Ledgewood area, but it doesnt need to be, does anyone have any ideas. Im not really looking for a kids b-day party place, since she's just 1, but the list of family and friends is growing too big to just host at home (which is what I was planning on doing)

Thank in advance if anyone knows a good place with an affordable 'party' room.

@ltk you could try the Mine Hill American Legion, the Ironia Firehouse (Randolph), Roxbury Firehouse. I've been to various events/parties at all of them.

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Feb '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.