FOUND Lost Lab/Rottweiler mix, White Twp.

Posting for a friend:

Our dog Leo ran away around 5:15 tonight! We live Somerset Dr. in White twp. He is very friendly and very playful as he is just a year old! Please call or text 201-400-4143 he is a lab Rottweiler mix. He is black and brown and about 55 pounds.

Diana Diana
Jan '19

Leo is still missing.

Diana Diana
Jan '19

I hope he finds his way home soon......poor Leo........

littlelu littlelu
Jan '19

If you live in white twp, great meadows, Liberty area please keep your eyes wide open for Leo. He has been gone since yesterday at 5:15pm and the family with three young children are worried sick. Thank
You for your help!

Diana Diana
Jan '19

Hi Diana, is there a picture of the dog? Maybe it can be posted on Facebook?

Hey Diana tell the family to post it on PawBoost and include pictures if they haven't yet! Good luck and I hope leo makes it back soon

Tommy Tommy
Jan '19

Thank you Tommy! Much appreciated!

Diana Diana
Jan '19

Picture> ? does anyone have one? will b happy to post on Pawboost for you ;)

Leo is still missing. His family includes 3 very sweet girls who all miss their puppy terribly. The family along with friends have been searching since he ran away on Wednesday. Please contact them or me through here if you have any information at all.

Thank you!

Diana Diana
Jan '19

Leo has been found and is home safe and sound with his family!

Diana Diana
Jan '19

Great news!

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Jan '19

Whoo Hoo!

Martha Martha
Jan '19

Yay!

Phil D. Phil D.
Jan '19

Wonderful!

Gardenfish Gardenfish
Jan '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: FOUND Lost Lab/Rottweiler mix, White Twp.
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.