*MISSING 16-year-old Girl* (FOUND)

*MISSING 16-year-old Girl* (FOUND)

Press Release(1/12/19): Missing Person

The Hackettstown Police Department seeks the public's help in locating a missing person:

Jasmyne Delvecchio,16, W, F, 5'09, 130lbs, Brown eyes, Black hair. Last seen, on 1/11/19 at her residence in Hackettstown, NJ. Possible destination is Las Vegas, NV. She was last seen wearing black sweatpants, black hoodie and has two earrings in each ear.

If anyone has any information that can assist in helping safely locate Jasmyne Delvecchio, please call 911 or the Hackettstown Police Department at 908-852-3300.

Reggie Voter Reggie Voter
Jan '19

Oh my, I hope they find her soon. I can't imagine what a parent goes through when their child is missing.

littlelu littlelu
Jan '19

Pray for her safe return home.

Frank1945 Frank1945
Jan '19

Hoping she is found soon.

Calico696 Calico696
Jan '19

A 16-year-old girl possibly bound for Nevada has gone missing in Hackettstown, police said. Jasmyne Delvecchio was last seen this past Friday at home. Police said they believe she might be headed to Las Vegas. The teen has been described as 5 feet...
http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/warren-county/2019/01/teen-missing-in-hackettstown-possibly-headed-to-las-vegas.html

Bug3
Jan '19

I saw an additional update on Facebook was that was shared by her father:
"**MISSING 16 YEAR OLD FEMALE***

"Update maybe headed to upstate ny to cross over to Canada . Could be with a male micheal kagan

Please take your time to review this, share, and keep an eye out. This is going out with a heavy heart. My 16 year old daughter, Jasmyne, ran away on 1/11/19 sometime briefly after school. We are unsure about how much money she is carrying, but has an interest in being in a city/Vegas. She is 5’9 133lbs with dark brown hair. We are unsure if she is trying to disguise herself, so she might have cut/colored her hair. She has two piercings in both bottom of her ears, and is wearing black and white pearls in them. She was last seen wearing gray jogger sweat pants, black and white traditional converse sneakers, a hoodie, with an army green leather jacket that has a built in gray sweet shirt.

If ANYONE has ANY information, please please please contact the Hackettstown Police Department 908-852-3300 or her father William Onipenco 973-222-4431.

Please help me bring my daughter home ❤️"

Here is the link for what I pasted above:
https://www.facebook.com/william.onipenco/posts/10217748364118460

She is found safe

Foodlover516 Foodlover516
Jan '19

Just saw on Facebook that she is found and safe

joyful joyful
Jan '19

curious if a16 yr old can legally run away in nj?

djdowd2 djdowd2
Jan '19

She was in school today, so assume all is good.

heart-h-town heart-h-town
Jan '19

That's so sad but did anyone ask her if she was okay?

Jayden
Feb '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.