Nirvana Nails Closed?

Does anyone have any info on Nirvana Nails in Budd Lake? I have been going to them for many years. Called today and their phone is disconnected!

Pookie55 Pookie55
Jan '19

These small hardware stores have a tough time competing with the likes of Home Depot and Lowes. I buy my nails at Hometown Hardware in Hackettstown and Washington One Stop in Washington

Lamppost Lamppost
Jan '19

Nirvana Nails is a manicure place. Lamppost- sorry bout that :)

Honestly, I had a very bad experience at Nirvana. but I am sorry to hear they are closed.

Maybe they are a Federal Government Nail Salon and are being furloughed without pay.............

Hackresident Hackresident
Jan '19

Nirvana always did the best spa pedicures. I was given a gift certificate for my birthday. Guess that is a total waste

Jazzykatt Jazzykatt
Jan '19

Jazzykatt, I agree with you on the pedicures; the ladies who did the pedicures did very good pedicures. The very best manicures I've ever had, bar none, were done at Nirvana by Sue, the owner. I've been to almost all of the other nail places that have been mentioned on HL and for me Nirvana was the best. I stopped going to Nirvana about a year ago in the interest of staying closer to home.

Mrs. Pipes```` Mrs. Pipes````
Jan '19

The best place ever..Great work and supportive for me in difficult times. So sorry , they are gone, and I hope all is well.

Maryann Citro Maryann Citro
Jan '19

Has anyone actually confirmed they are gone? The OP said the phone was disconnected when they called. Has anyone tried again or actually gone over there??

Tracy Tracy
Jan '19

They have been closed everytime i passed

Foodlover516 Foodlover516
Jan '19

I just drove by, parking lot had not been plowed - they are closed.

I confirmed with owner that they are closed. I need a mani pedi and not sure where to go now.

Pookie55 Pookie55
Jan '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.