Cat seen on Maple Ave.

Anyone missing a black kitty with white paws in the back? Saw one run across the street on Maple Ave near the east plane street intersection. Right before the little car dealer. Not sure if a stray or someone's pet. Tried to call it over from my car but kept walking and looking back at me. Thought it better not to chase it.

Thecatsmeow Thecatsmeow
Dec '18

Amateur-photog ------ Posted on forum titled Lost cat near River Park/Brook Hollow that their black cat with only 2 white paws is missing. Maybe contact them. This sounds like your cat.

maybebaby
Dec '18

A cat of that description was posted missing five days ago by Renee, "Cat Missing from
Panther Valley".

Chris S. Chris S.
Dec '18

Chris I thought of that cat too but the white on this kitty was just his paws not the whole leg. I went back to look for it again but no luck. When I saw it earlier it was headed for a fence behind the car dealership. Maybe it hides out under the cars.

Thecatsmeow Thecatsmeow
Dec '18

Re: Cat seen on Maple Ave.

Daddy and Grandma Tuna saw this cat today run from the end of Maple across Willow Grove. I hope he gets taken care of soon. Its wet today and we need to curl up with a nice blanket...

White Shoes White Shoes
Dec '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.