Santa Claus

Is Santa Claus visiting Hackettstown this weekend (12/15 - 12/16)?

lsricc lsricc
Dec '18

No. Not until the 25th

Amateur_photog
Dec '18

The red suited gentleman often makes an appearance at the Mason's Lodge breakfast listed in the HL calendar for tomorrow. Can't be sure but it might be worth checking into.

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/calendar/2018/12/16#e13989

Today is the last day of pictures with Santa for 2018 at Hoffman's Supply (Long Valley).

I saw Santa Claus today at Walmart!

Kohls sent me a text saying Santa will be at the store tomorrow (Sunday the 16th). Didnt give what times though.

Thecatsmeow Thecatsmeow
Dec '18

Just found out for sure. Santa Claus will be at the Musconetcong Lodge Masonic Breakfast in Budd Lake this Sunday. Breakfast is from 8:30 until 11 am....

joyful joyful
Dec '18

I think at Kohls is 1-3. I am going to Skylands Stadium in Augusta tonight because I hear he is there too. They supposedly have craft and food vendors, a light show, and Santa's Village but this will be my first year there. I will let you all know.

Mel81 Mel81
Dec '18

Thanks so much everyone! Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays (whatever you choose)!!!

lsricc lsricc
Dec '18

Speaking of Santa Claus,
At what age should a child be told there is no Santa Claus?
Should they ever be told, or be allowed to figure that out on their own?
What would you say to your spouse if they told this to your child when they were 7 years old?

dodgebaal dodgebaal
Dec '18

You still have one week to see the Santa Collection at the Hackettstown Historical Society Museum.

John C John C
Dec '18

dodgebaal, I'm 46 and my parents STILL haven't told me...

ianimal ianimal
Dec '18

@ dodgeball...I am 78 and I still believe...

joyful joyful
Dec '18

dodgebaal, I'm 46 and my parents STILL haven't told me...

@ dodgeball...I am 78 and I still believe...

Thanks for the replies. My parents never told me as well. Always felt it would not be the proper thing to do.

dodgebaal dodgebaal
Dec '18

Ianimal, I haven’t told my daughter yet either and you have an idea of old she is!

Bessie Bessie
Dec '18

Dodgebaal, I would wonder my spouse would do that.

Bessie Bessie
Dec '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.